Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

4xlH4Fg.jpg

So I joined the forum in December on my quest for a TC Barlow, or even a Northfield. Since then I've accumulated a few knives. These are not all I've picked up since then, but the reoccurring theme is easily noticed. Could it be that subconsciously I'm not really trying very hard to find "the one" Barlow???

IMG_1957.jpg

So I joined the forum in December on my quest for a TC Barlow, or even a Northfield. Since then I've accumulated a few knives. These are not all I've picked up since then, but the reoccurring theme is easily noticed. Could it be that subconsciously I'm not really trying very hard to find "the one" Barlow???

IMG_1957.jpg
Could it be that you have missed the definition of what a Barlow is my friend ????? But those are some nice looking knives shown .

Harry

IMG_1957.jpg

- lekker, man............pragtige versameling :thumbsup:

Very nice selection! I see we think very much alike.

BTKJVwb.jpg

- lovely, Jeff.......what a collection, what a pic :thumbsup:

IMG_1957.jpg
Very nice selection! I see we think very much alike.

BTKJVwb.jpg

Some killer collections here, guys! Those old Schrades are awesome!

Alan, Paul and Ratbert, many thanks! The USA Schrades are some of my favorites, mostly from the '70s and '80s.
I do own a couple of Schrade Waldens, but no Cut Cos.

Back