Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

K5GsSUT.jpg

w9lcWdY.jpg

30m65tt.jpg

So this is my whole traditional collection so far, meager as it is lol minus the little canoe I bought just to experiment on, no idea where I put it :confused:

You might want to quit the forum now. I had a couple of Old Timers and a couple of Vic SAK’s that I exclusively carried for over 30 years when I came here. (not counting hunting knives). No thanks to all of the enablers here I’m almost ashamed /afraid to count what I have acquired in the last 7 months....it’s been a little addicting o_O

315 315
I know what you mean. I have a couple traditional knives including a case grand daddy barlow and 1 or 2 Vic sak's that's in some of my things stored at my sisters. But last fall I bought a bear and sons lockback sodbuster. I had a sodbuster when I was about 12-15 that I found. Bought it caus I remembered how much I liked the other one. Then about 3 months ago I go into a local sports store and they have some Rough Riders in the case. Bought the RR barlow, went back couple weeks later bought the RR soddie. And now when I find a knife and buy it, I find myself thinking "can't wait to get home and post this on the porch" couple times I posted b4 I even made it home :D;)
Edit: I found the porch Google'n Rough Rider to learn more about them as they were new to me.

Back