Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

Very nice! Great photo and knife! What type wood is that? Love the figuring in the grain.
Thank you David. The knife was made by Yann Nominé of Les Coutelieres de Fontainebleau. The handles are made of heated stabilized oak. I highly recommend their work. Great guys, very accommodating and kind. Exceptional craftsmanship.

1BvAMat.jpg

- Stuart

Thanks John! Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. We're having a particularly gorgeous, sunny Sunday here. It especially enjoyable because we didn't get the 3-5 inches of snow that was forecast for last night.

Beautiful, as usual, James! M&G has had some great sfo's. Glad to hear you're enjoying your Sunday and that you've dodged the snow bullet.:thumbsup:
Thanks Mark. Yes, Maher & Grosh is batting 1000 IMO and their Boys knife is no exception. I don't know how our weather forecast could have been more wrong but I'm good with the sunny skies even if it is a little cool (high 40's). Mid 60's last week and today lots of motorcycles out, a sure sign of warm weather now that's we're a month into spring.

Last edited:
Back