Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

20190501-092917.jpg

Mark, that Catt has among the nicest jigged bone handles I've ever seen! Color, jigging, shield, pins, everything just as it should be.

Buzzbait Buzzbait CASE Bonestag can be some very desirable stuff, I had a Saddlehorn like that, sold it to Jeff who modded the secondary blade in a very cool way. Bonestag is variable but when good is very good:D I have a CASE Stockman cv in it and it's a treat.

Buzzbait Buzzbait CASE Bonestag can be some very desirable stuff, I had a Saddlehorn like that, sold it to Jeff who modded the secondary blade in a very cool way. Bonestag is variable but when good is very good:D I have a CASE Stockman cv in it and it's a treat.

I totally agree. When it's on, the bone stag is amazing. For the most part, I never order it unless I can see pictures first. 'Cuz when it's bad, it's pretty horrible.

That's the exact knife that forced me to buy this one. After seeing pictures over and over here, I couldn't help myself any longer. The bone stag saddlehorn went straight to my short list, until I could find one with just the right bone. I haven't decided yet whether mine is going to get the sheepsfoot mod.

Back