Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

I’ve always loved this one. Very cool, Dwight.
Thank you Harvey.

I really need to get one of those. The 23rd Tactical Fighter Wing (Flying Tigers) provided Close Air Support for my unit many times. They were fearsome and fearless.
Thank you for your service Al. I am sure glad you returned home and are here to tell about it.

Ol' Red helping out with the roses on a beautiful Spring day...
ycbY20L.jpg

Thanks, Al!:thumbsup: Sorry I missed this post. It's a Cattaraugus 21489. 3 1/4"
A Fathers day present from my oldest son, last year.:)
Here's one with the blades open.
kZqPrxh.jpg
Thanks for clarifying that it is a Cattaraugus . IMHO they made the very best jigged bone with worm tracks , or as Catt called it , Indian Trails . Very fine Father's Day gift my friend .

Harry

Great to see Ol Red again Al !!!!!:):):thumbsup::thumbsup: It also nice to see some Roses , which I am a fan of , in bloom . I believe that the Early 2015 Red Sawcut 77 Barlows was one of the best ever .

Harry
Thanks very much, Harry! Still going strong and getting worked out. The weather has been just right and we've been in full bloom for a couple of weeks. I agree with you on that 2015 run. Those were some exciting days!

Dwight, another of your pics that prove there should be a "LIKE LIKE" button.
Thank you kindly James. :)

Decided to do a family pic before putting them away. All 13 years of Traditional Forum’s annual knives.
Thanks for posting that pic Ted. I will save it for reference. Do you know how many 2009 were made? Better yet do you happen to have production totals for all of em?

Back