Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

Very nice photo today my friend . Looks like maybe some memories and past accomplishments for you my friend but for me it reminds me of times much farther back . The Red Ryder and Little Beaver knife reminds me of the old Black & White movies of them and then the Red Ryder B-B gun that I had and foolishly traded for a rod & reel . I guess that all of the young guys that I knew between 6 and 10 wanted to be a Cowboy which you actually were . I have certainly enjoyed your photo John . Thank you very much .

Harry

YzQzdyd.jpg

Very nice photo today my friend . Looks like maybe some memories and past accomplishments for you my friend but for me it reminds me of times much farther back . The Red Ryder and Little Beaver knife reminds me of the old Black & White movies of them and then the Red Ryder B-B gun that I had and foolishly traded for a rod & reel . I guess that all of the young guys that I knew between 6 and 10 wanted to be a Cowboy which you actually were . I have certainly enjoyed your photo John . Thank you very much .
Thank you, Harry. :)
I grew up the same way, watching cowboy movies. :cool::thumbsup:
It drove my passion for the Western lifestyle and I knew what I wanted to be at a young age.
Of course, eventually life and kids happen, and they require more than a dirt broke cowboy can offer... which lead me to teaching.

Back