Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

uJ2FVRN.jpg

I must have had this knife since forever but I never ever use it due to its sheer size and a blade that is nearly to impossible to get sharp (which might be good as the SNAP when it closes is frightening). Besides, I never found out what this type of blade is meant for - anyone knows? There is no tang stamp or any other info on it.
shitknife (2).jpg
The wood you see is from my daughters attempt over the weekend to make a spear (I believe) with her own knife 😊

I must have had this knife since forever but I never ever use it due to its sheer size and a blade that is nearly to impossible to get sharp (which might be good as the SNAP when it closes is frightening). Besides, I never found out what this type of blade is meant for - anyone knows? There is no tang stamp or any other info on it.
View attachment 1557961
The wood you see is from my daughters attempt over the weekend to make a spear (I believe) with her own knife 😊
The curve at the blade's base resembles a wire stripper. If that section of the blade is sharp it may be a type of electrician's knife. Just a guess. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in. Take care in closing.

Back