Just got word my dealer will be shipping my Brown CTS-XHP Military next week

Whats the name of the dealer ?

Knife Works..

I knew I should have ordered from GPKnives, but they didn't have them up until a few days later......

I won't make that mistake ever again.... ;)

Last edited:
I pre-ordered this knife through Knifecenter about 2 weeks ago and I got an e-mail from them yesterday saying the knife would ship in 5 to 7 days.

Knife Works..

I knew I should have ordered from GPKnives, but they didn't have them up until a few days later......

I won't make that mistake ever again.... ;)

I pre-ordered this knife through Knifecenter about 2 weeks ago and I got an e-mail from them yesterday saying the knife would ship in 5 to 7 days.
I actually called about that and they said the 5-7 days email was a standard one that didn't actually reflect anything. I tried asking about shipments, confirmation that I would get one, and dates but they only said that they didn't know when they would get them, didn't know how many they would get, and that they were expecting more shipments besides the initial one and would fill the pre-orders in order of placement.

The anticipation is killing me :(

I actually called about that and they said the 5-7 days email was a standard one that didn't actually reflect anything. I tried asking about shipments, confirmation that I would get one, and dates but they only said that they didn't know when they would get them, didn't know how many they would get, and that they were expecting more shipments besides the initial one and would fill the pre-orders in order of placement.

The anticipation is killing me :(
Well that sucks.

Got and Email from KW and they said the second shipment should be in soon.

They only got 16 knives in the 1st shipment.

You have got to be effin kidding me... this is horse sh(t.... i put my order in back in March and i have received jack and sh(t from them on this. Email inbound to knifecenter. I hate dealing with them more and more.
No offense meant to the poster, its about my order not being filled, lol

You have got to be effin kidding me... this is horse sh(t.... i put my order in back in March and i have received jack and sh(t from them on this. Email inbound to knifecenter. I hate dealing with them more and more.
No offense meant to the poster, its about my order not being filled, lol
The email he got was a standard reply one for pre-orders/out of stock. It is still disappointing for knifecenter to give almost no clear information on this when others are already getting theirs and have dates.

Got mine today. Nice even grinds, nicely sharpened, well centered. The brown G10 is surprisingly (to me) good looking. It's earth brown, not the coyote tan-brown. Very nice overall. Thanks to Sal and all. :thumbup:

Got mine today. Nice even grinds, nicely sharpened, well centered. The brown G10 is surprisingly (to me) good looking. It's earth brown, not the coyote tan-brown. Very nice overall. Thanks to Sal and all. :thumbup:

Mine won't look like that for long once I get it. LOL

Congrats. :)

The email he got was a standard reply one for pre-orders/out of stock. It is still disappointing for knifecenter to give almost no clear information on this when others are already getting theirs and have dates.

ahh thanks for the clarification. Yeah, i think they are a big company or such. I actually have had better communication and attitude from KW then KC.. but thats another topic. Now to start looking who has some of these for sale since KC will likely fall through again for me. I feel Fleabay coming on ugh...

ahh thanks for the clarification. Yeah, i think they are a big company or such. I actually have had better communication and attitude from KW then KC.. but thats another topic. Now to start looking who has some of these for sale since KC will likely fall through again for me. I feel Fleabay coming on ugh...
Indeed, I hear you on that one...I actually had called and emailed and gotten vague answers each time.

Mine won't look like that for long once I get it. LOL

Congrats. :)
What are you going to do with the scales? BTW you should have gone with GPK. I got an e-mail from them this afternoon. I had forgotten I had pre-ordered this knife from them. It's shipping tomorrow.

Indeed, I hear you on that one...I actually had called and emailed and gotten vague answers each time.

I really need to take this to Good Bad and ugly, because you wont believe the stupid email replies i get from that company. Thank God i saved the emails so if anyone doubts.....

anyways still waiting and hoping a miracle will happen.

May have to swallow my pride and wait for someone to flip a extra here

What are you going to do with the scales? BTW you should have gone with GPK. I got an e-mail from them this afternoon. I had forgotten I had pre-ordered this knife from them. It's shipping tomorrow.

I'm guessing the scales will remain the same. It's the bevels that won't stay pristine for long, IMHO. :D

+1 Got the phone call today asking for the credit card info. Shipping wed.

i'm a bit late to the party but i've just received my brown military from KW.

this one is excellent. it has the most polished edge i've seen on a new spydie and i don't know if it's me but the G10 also feels a tad more gripy than usual, not coarser but "sharper" if this makes sense.

love the color too.

Back