Just ordered an ebony 110

Well the knife arrived today and when I gave it to my dad after giving it a quick once over the first thing he did was put it on his belt, he definitely loves it.
We're not photogenic so no pictures though.

No photos necessary. Your words are coming through just fine. Glad your father is happy with it. It's a special gift, especially coming from his son. :thumbsup:

No photos necessary. Your words are coming through just fine. Glad your father is happy with it. It's a special gift, especially coming from his son. :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Now I've just gotta buy my brother a 110lt for his birthday ( half brother technically, but there's no difference to us )
I should have bought it already since his birthday is tomorrow, but he's not expecting anything from me anyways so he'll be even more surprised.
Just gotta get his mailing address since he recently moved.

These are great knives. Ebony rules!

Buck%2B110%2BEbony%2B4.jpg

Buck%2B110%2BEbony%2B5.jpg

Nice thread. Always a treat to see family gift family with heirloom tools.

The 110 in ebony looks great. Methinks it be on thee wishlist!

I'm not into finger grooves because they're not a universal fit for all hands, but they definitely look nice.
I love the way they look and feel. For heavy duty work I would still probably go with a standard for a more full grip. I want at least one of each 110 and 112 though. I'm a fan of these Ebony knives. Good job Buck!

Reactions: TAH
It was probably a customer return. And was listed as a used Buck 110. The box was all beat up, so a collector probably sent it back.
It's my new user. Usually I regret using them 'cause they are so pretty, hence my used purchase.

I'll get over it. lol

It came with a nylon sheath, but I've been wanting to try one of those out anyway.
So it's cool.

Stopped at an Academy Sports yesterday to buy a new fishing lure, of course I had to browse the Buck Knife section. They had one with old handles and one new ebony Buck 110 on the display peg - the transition is well underway. OH

Back