Just pix of knives

Soooooooo i'm getting ready for work this morning, and my four-year-old, Kadie, promptly walks into my office and proclaims I need to carry THIS, because "there are serious bad guys out there, daddy." So I retort with the obvious "I don't have a sheath big enough for that, punkin" And u know what this kid fires back with? "Come on daddy, go big or go home." So, not unlike Magnum PI, I break the fourth wall, look at the audience, and just kinda nod my head - because the kid's right! Out of the mouth of babes, ya? So, long story short, this is my load out for today. And u better BELIEVE I'm gonna walk around with that bad boy in my pants BANDIDO style, baby LOL Bring on the serious bad guys! [emoji48]
17631538b1dfcde0334364bb3fcd07f1.jpg
ff7e5d040ed1afeac2d030dfc892c331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooooo i'm getting ready for work this morning, and my four-year-old, Kadie, promptly walks into my office and proclaims I need to carry THIS, because "there are serious bad guys out there, daddy." So I retort with the obvious "I don't have a sheath big enough for that, punkin" And u know what this kid fires back with? "Come on daddy, go big or go home." So, not unlike Magnum PI, I break the fourth wall, look at the audience, and just kinda nod my head - because the kid's right! Out of the mouth of babes, ya? So, long story short, this is my load out for today. And u better BELIEVE I'm gonna walk around with that bad boy in my pants BANDIDO style, baby LOL Bring on the serious bad guys! [emoji48]
17631538b1dfcde0334364bb3fcd07f1.jpg
ff7e5d040ed1afeac2d030dfc892c331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too cute! Carry that sucker with pride. :cool: :thumbup:

Back