Just pix of knives

vj7Go.jpg

I went home for lunch today, picked up my new Cutlery Shoppe Tenacious on the way back, and unboxed it at the job. I didn't get the clip turned around 'til I got home, ate supper, and showered.

This one makes 5. I'm still one short of lzeplin lzeplin and still owe him a group pic. Maybe I'll shoot that at work tomorrow.

eZWlw9d.jpg

FQyKEyL.jpg

Awesome! Yeah I'm still waiting for the group photo! Lol Looks like your doing some kind of building?

I went home for lunch today, picked up my new Cutlery Shoppe Tenacious on the way back, and unboxed it at the job. I didn't get the clip turned around 'til I got home, ate supper, and showered.

This one makes 5. I'm still one short of lzeplin lzeplin and still owe him a group pic. Maybe I'll shoot that at work tomorrow.

eZWlw9d.jpg

FQyKEyL.jpg

Awesome! Yeah I'm still waiting for the group photo! Lol Looks like your doing some kind of building?
Yep, that's what I do. I shot those at my remodeling project, converting a garage to an art studio and building a storage addition for the stuff that was in the garage.

Here's my Plain Jane large 25 at the same job site early last month.

bGrg9fs.jpg

Back