Just pix of knives

Ya I thought that was pretty cool when I saw the birthrate and the matching inlays I had to get a couple pictures. Love that blade shape on yours, how' it breaking in?
Oh man It’s one of my smoothest CRK’s out of the box and definitely the sharpest ! How’s the bonding going with yours ?
Gotta love CRK’s !!

Oh man It’s one of my smoothest CRK’s out of the box and definitely the sharpest ! How’s the bonding going with yours ?
Gotta love CRK’s !!
Mine is buttery smooth. I disassembled to check everything out and threw some of my favorite lube on the detent ball and greased up the PB bushings and did a coat of eezox to the blade. Been breaking it in all day. Its almost to the point when I release the lock bar the blade drops 90° so I could not be happier.

Last edited:
My is buttery smooth. I disassembled to check everthing out and threw some of my favorite lube on the detent ball and greased up the PB bushings and did a coat of eezox to the blade. Been breaking it in a day. Its almost to the point when I release the lock bar the blade drops 90° so I could not be happier.
Nice !
BTW did you borrow my leather couch for your pictures ? :D

When a situation like this happens it is impossible to argue that! These CRK'S are exceptional blades. The quality, finish and overall feel is hard to describe or appreciate without one in hand!
Couldn’t agree more !
When you get a CRK in hand it speaks for it self more then words can ever say and only a true knife enthusiast can appreciate.

Mqix6uO.jpg

qSsUJ2L.jpg

Back