Just pix of knives

dVJ9tM5.jpg

N6VgY9X.jpg

B5160A61-AF18-41C4-9F94-13C240EFB937.jpeg 768A82E7-E2E7-4914-AE31-DE6B5AEC48E4.png Picked this up for cheap at a pawn shop. Cheap .

It’s a BMH Knives of Phoenix. He received his llc on 3/15/15 and this knife with COA is dated 8/15/15. That’s pretty kewl. I have been given the impression from a current bladesmith or knifenaker that these are very good knives and he tries to destruct each in a series (I guess that’s what I pulled out of the PM) to see how much it can withstand

Drop point hand made and hand file work and hsmmered d2 steel with Carbon fiber/g-10/stabilized Burl wood handle and a good sized D2 steel blade.... and a custom matching bead same material as handle.. it has Tension set Pivot screws in handle that are titanium and there’s no epoxy.. can be removed skeletonized and replaced

I heard say that during a review (flipinbean on youtube doing some review for BMH) I don’t know what platinum edition means yet and I don’t know if 1of 1 is actually a good thing. Cause it’s only one lol
I belive from a gentleman here this knife was one of his firsts before he started making “model line” of his knives if I have that correct.

Last edited:
Back