Just pix of knives

6gFwSNS.jpg

Yes sir. Dropped it in my pocket day one. Love this knife.

Rg9xiz4.jpg
Nice. I have been babying mine to the point of almost not being used . Mine looks like new, but I think yours looks better with the wear on it. I’m going to take it to work with me today and start using the darn thing.

Nice. I have been babying mine to the point of almost not being used . Mine looks like new, but I think yours looks better with the wear on it. I’m going to take it to work with me today and start using the darn thing.

Yes! Unfortunately mine was pretty dull out of the box. 17dps reprofiling made it a much better user. It's no slicer, but it's such a pleasure to use. I thought the 0392BWBRZ was my favorite, but I carry the BLK way more often. Agreed that the wear makes it look great.

I'll include a pic from last week to keep this on topic :)

5t7up1m.jpg

Yes! Unfortunately mine was pretty dull out of the box. 17dps reprofiling made it a much better user. It's no slicer, but it's such a pleasure to use. I thought the 0392BWBRZ was my favorite, but I carry the BLK way more often. Agreed that the wear makes it look great.

I'll include a pic from last week to keep this on topic :)

5t7up1m.jpg
Thanks for the info. I will reprofile mine when it needs to be sharpened. I appreciate the reply and will also post a pic to keep this on topic.

i-M7tb7HX-X2.jpg

Thanks for the info. I will reprofile mine when it needs to be sharpened. I appreciate the reply and will also post a pic to keep this on topic.

i-M7tb7HX-X2.jpg
Trucker? Me too. I run a 2002 Mack RD Roll-Off all week. It's good to see other drivers on here. Also nice CRK you got there. :thumbsup:

I never noticed any truckers having quality knives most were gas station style knives covered in skulls and the like I was always kinda baffled as a knife is a good tool for them to have so why not have a quality tool at least something like a Spyderco, BM, Kershaw, ZT, etc

I never noticed any truckers having quality knives most were gas station style knives covered in skulls and the like I was always kinda baffled as a knife is a good tool for them to have so why not have a quality tool at least something like a Spyderco, BM, Kershaw, ZT, etc
I've been a trucker since 2006, and I regularly carry some form of those knives. Today it was a BM/HK 14715. Tomorrow I'm feeling some flavor of Spyderco. Friday I'll go with my ZT 0909. On the weekends it's usually my Adamas. Your right though......a lot of truck stop knives floating around out there.

Back