K-BOAR Pig Sticker in Green Canvas Micarta

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Take a look:

*SOLD*
K-BOAR101.jpg

K-BOAR102.jpg

Priced ridiculously low at $195 shipped ConUS (includes multi-carry Kydex Sheath & Regular TekLok)

This is one of those git-r-done knives...patterned after my own personal hog-hunting knife. The knife "snaps" securely into the sheath, yet is easy to draw - and can be carried vertically, horizontally or canted.

For payment info, go to: http://www.kosterknives.com/payments.htm

Thanks!

PM sent bro! :D I'll take it! I'm so busy making knives for other people, that I don't have time to make one for myself.

Second in line, Hey Dan what happened to the email thing? I would have been looking for this baby!!!!!!

Wow, your stuff lately has been pretty awesome.

I said this about the last knife you posted, you should have made several for the post. You could have sold more than one looks like.

I like the way you think, SpearZ. ;)

I actually have three of these - just haven't finished the other two (need to put final touches on the sheaths). One in red linen micarta and one in bubinga (both with black liners). Both also come with kydex sheaths and Tekloks. Same price.

Dan I think you are sleeping!! :rolleyes: The other one is not red linen micarta, but brown linen micarta with black liners!! It looks GREAT!

Brown linen is not something you will find on the market. When I worked for Bob Dozier he had a couple of sheets made and I bought two. Have not been able to find it since!!

Tom

That's a cool knife, Dan. But, I still think it would be better without the holes. See you at Tom's shop Friday, my friend. :):thumbup:

Thanks for the comments, guys. :thumbup:

Yes, one of the others is brown linen micarta...I must be shleeeepy...:eek:

My opinion the holes give the knife an extra character and probably take some weight out of the blade to give it some balance? maybe?

But the knife could be made both ways, if that makes the maker and buyer happy, why not.

I really like the way you did the whole handle, nice flared end. Keep up the good work.

Daniel above 007 Agent already states he wants one, get in touch with him or vice versa....that's 2 sold!

Here are the other two. Cousin Jack - yours is on its way. :thumbup:

Same price for these as well = $195 shipped ConUS

Brown linen micarta with Brass Corby pins *SOLD*
K-BOAR104.jpg

Bubinga with Brass Corby pins (no front lanyard)
(very nice grain on this one!)
*SOLD*
K-BOAR105.jpg

Good lord! I'm going to have to quit my job if I keep missing out on stuff like this. These were just listed this afternoon? All gone? Good lord!

Jeff, give Dan a call/email/pm . I'm sure he'll work with you to get you whatever you want. He can always make more....isn't that great!!

Back