Kabar Black Friday

I liked the 50% off format better this year. Picked up three 710 sheaths and the multi color set of scales. Plus a little shark bite knife all for less than $100 shipped.

Hope you are all doing well!

I was looking at those sheaths today...
Just haven’t pulled the trigger.
I need one for my Niner.

I was also looking at the Johnson knives. In particular the Gamestalker, Wharnstalker, and Parangatang!! Good deals!

Good idea posting gtblade!

I had a ton in my cart but I spent too much on other things... maybe if I sell a few things before the cyber Monday sale I'll pick up an extra 16 at least.

I grabbed a 9er kydex sheath for myself and a 21 for a gift :D I/2 off free shipping 0 tax :thumbsup:

Jonny - the Parangatang is a worthy blade -- chops like a beast, but light and thin enough to whip through grasses and small brush as well.
I got to mess around with one at BeckerWest a while ago. It was KingMC’s. I was really impressed!
Just not a big fan of those scales on a big blade like that.

i for one, would buy every parangatang i could, and more so.

it's hard hitting as is, and some people have modded it well.

total value.

I got to mess around with one at BeckerWest a while ago. It was KingMC’s. I was really impressed!
Just not a big fan of those scales on a big blade like that.

If you are handy, or know someone who is...?
I "Beckerized" mine, and made a post of it, i could take more pics.... since I learned how....haha
(Definitely buy one, the blade is awesome)
But really Does need different scales, like I did

I’m pretty sure it will be 50% off again on Monday. For what it’s worth, if you’ve been thinking about it, the Jarosz Choppa for $70 is a very nice deal.

So what did you guys order?

I am sitting on the fence on if I should order something. I still dont have a BK 16 and there are a couple others I have been looking at. and those Kabar playing cards make great stocking stuffers or just an extra deck to have around.

Can't believe the 710 sheaths less than 25. :thumbsup: Anyone on the fence about a Jarosz, Johnson now is the time I jumped in a couple years ago just to check em out not sorry one bit ;)
IMG_3699.JPG
I just rounded the point off the hump feels GREAT to me . Not as good as Ethan's but not bad .

Can't believe the 710 sheaths less than 25. :thumbsup: Anyone on the fence about a Jarosz, Johnson now is the time I jumped in a couple years ago just to check em out not sorry one bit ;)
View attachment 1027077
I just rounded the point off the hump feels GREAT to me . Not as good as Ethan's but not bad .

Which point did you round off? I'm still seeing that big one underneath...... I think it's funny how all our hands are different, because (to me) that is literally the worst handle I ever felt. My Ontario butcher knives feel like a million bucks compared to the Adventurer/zombie scales...

I tried taking the entire point off, and it helped but the handle became way to small feeling in Every direction.... I want more of those knives, though.... I might put Becker scales on all of them....lol :O

:p, just the very tip of the hump. But it's true we all have a different feel and hand size ;) a lot don't like it . I get 3 fingers on the rear my pointer over the hump and find it pretty damm good for chop chop ;). For smaller jobs the point go's between the bird and ring finger and feels just fine and secure at all jobs to me :)

Back