Kabar Black Friday

:p, just the very tip of the hump. But it's true we all have a different feel and hand size ;) a lot don't like it . I get 3 fingers on the rear my pointer over the hump and find it pretty damm good for chop chop ;). For smaller jobs the point go's between the bird and ring finger and feels just fine and secure at all jobs to me :)

Steve has an argument about the shape as produced vs his intent. it's fixable i'm sure.

personally, i don't mind it, as it's similar to how a "proper" khukri is indexed.

however, there's an optimal solution, i'm sure.

I missed this as I was busy all day. The boltaron sheaths were half off—can anyone say if the handles, either micarta or g-10 for large Becker’s were half off as well?

I missed this as I was busy all day. The boltaron sheaths were half off—can anyone say if the handles, either micarta or g-10 for large Becker’s were half off as well?
No they weren't on sale . The only handles on sale were the 14/24 plastic :thumbsup:

Did anyone besides me order the tactical stocking? Lol

Steve has an argument about the shape as produced vs his intent. it's fixable i'm sure.

personally, i don't mind it, as it's similar to how a "proper" khukri is indexed.

however, there's an optimal solution, i'm sure.

Id love to see what he actually wanted.....
The fact That handle shape is on So many knife designs Really confuses me.

If you are handy, or know someone who is...?
I "Beckerized" mine, and made a post of it, i could take more pics.... since I learned how....haha
(Definitely buy one, the blade is awesome)
But really Does need different scales, like I did

Please post some pics of how you Beckerized it. I have been using one for a couple of years and I just ordered a backup...

Back