Kabar/Dozier modded warny !

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
I did a few of these,I have a thread in the toolshed.The blade did not get heated,on the water sander.I'm sure any warranty on this $20 + ship knife is vioded,but it is pretty cool,nonetheless.
PRICE:$40 shipped $1 for paypal vmazzpaint@optonline.net Con US only
dozm4sa.jpg

dozmod4sb.jpg

Btt,Check out my creation,you'd swear it came from the factory this way!
Thanks,
Vince

Vince,

I like it! :thumbup:

I'll take it! :)

Email enroute to you.

Sold to fewpop,Thanks!One more available.

Another is sold.If anyone would like one of these,or,wish to have the "procedure" done,to thier 4063 model,you can e-mail me.Thanks,
Vince
vmazzpaint@optonline.net

Got the Kabar/Dozier wharncliffe in today. All I can say is It's Great!!:cool:

Super job Vince. A natural fit for this knife.

To anyone who's considering one of these, I highly recommend it. :thumbup:

knifetester,thank you for the compliment.fewpop was kind enough to shoot the blade,were the grind job is done,take a look.Also,$4 is figured in for shipping,so for multiple purchase,-$4 from each knife,after the first.I was also asked how much,to do this to your Kabar Dozier #4063 skinner,Send your knife,and a M.O.,for $19,I'll ship it back,and you will not recognize your skinner no more,uh,oh well except for the handle.
vmazzpaint@optonline.net
looks like it came from the factory like this.....
IMG_1213.jpg

Btt,These make great EDC knives.There is one in N.Y.,AL,AR,and MI,including one on it's way to France! Check one out,you'll like it!

Btt,Three available,take your pick.Thanks,
Vince

Vince,
I would like to pick up one of these. Just sent you an email to mailto:vmazzpaint@optonline.net.

Look forward to doing business with you!

VCM3,
Are you doing other mods to make other knives Wharncliff blades? The reason I ask is that I did a mod on my PE Spyderco Rescue and I made it into a really pointy Wharncliff blade that is much more useful for EDC than the sheepsfoot blade it had.

If you are doing blade work, I can think of several knives that just scream to be modded in some way.

Kriggs,I would love to hear them,post them in the thread I have going,in the Toolshed.I only thought of doing a trapper slip - the spey blade.But,have not found one,that the nail nick is far enough back on the blade.
The top knife is SPF,and just waiting on a reply e-mail from Liveitloud,on wich knife he wants.
One is still available.Thank You,
Vince

Liveitloud - Thank You.
The middle knife is available,on this batch,Thanks,
Vince

Back