Kabar/Dozier modded warny !

Btt,One left here.It'd be real nice to wrap this trio up this weekend.Check one out.Thanks,
Vince

dozmodfri27.jpg
Btt,The middle knife in the picture,is up for grabs.
So far,these have gone to :
AL,AR,NJ,TX,MI,VT,I'm carrying one in NY,and one gone over to France!
Check one out,Thanks,
Vince

Got mine today ! :D

I didn't expect it that fast (crossing the ocean and making it's long way to Paris), that knife is so cool, and Vince so nice to deal with. :) :thumbup:

Great knife for a great price ; thanks again Vince !

Tuan

Glad You like T-Wan!
One left here,Thanks,
Vince

Btt,One available,Thanks,
Vince

Btt,Aint no-one gonna snag this last one??
Vince

Btt,Thanks,
Vince

Hey Vince just got the Dozier. Very nice.The knife is lighter weight than I thought it would be,but, the blade is solid and your design is smooth. Thanks for a flawless transaction!!! :thumbup:

You're Welcome Liveitloud,I'm glad you liked it.Everyone who got one off me,seems to like 'em.There is this last one left?Anyone?
Thanks,
Vince

Btt,The middle knife is still available,Thank You,
Vince

Btt,Thanks,
Vince

Btt,One left!Thanks,
Vince

Btt,This one is really hanging on.I assure you,this knife is as the same as the others that were purchased.Read the comments on them.
Thank You,
Vince

Btt,One of these,is still available,Thank You,
Vince

Btt! I'm gonna give this last one a try,at $36.
That's shipped,papal included,Con US sale only ,Thanks,
Vince

If credit card paypal is ok, I will take it. Please confirm and I will send paypal in the morning.

Thanks,
Danny

:) Danny,CC Paypal is A.O.K.! Paypal addy is the same as my e-mail vmazzpaint@optonline.net
Looks like the last one in this trio is SPF,Thanks,
Vince
Got the Paypal Danny,Thank You,I'll have it out in the A.M. mail.Please let me know when it arrives,and that you are satisfied with it. Knife is SOLD.
Vince

Do you, or will you, have any more of these available?
I have,right now,only the one that I saved for myself.I can't do any through the Thanksgiving week,and have not put much thought,into ordering more 4063's to modify.If you would like the one that I carried a few times,it has no box,send me an e-mail.
vmazzpaint@optonline.net
I can always make one up for myself,and wouldn't mind hooking you up,but the knife I have,has a few hrs pocket time.
Vince

Back