Kabar Hide & Seek Photo Thread

Alright, had what's possibly a new idea for a photo thread, so here goes.

Take a photo with a Kabar semi hidden/ blended in some type of scenery. Outdoors,indoors, malls,graveyards, basketball court, resturant, industrial complex, ect.

First person to point out where the Kabar knife is hidden in the picture is next in line to post a pic of a Kabar knife hidden .

This might go somewhere or might become a dead thread very quickly.:D Well see how it goes. I'll start this off with a picture in the morning.

Da na Da na Da nana Du na na na dun dun nanana?:D

20150411_090353_zpsd7eelcxn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Close. :)It's a smaller Kabar. Might need the zoom feature. Didn't want to make "too" visable but swear can be seen some what easily. Deceiving to the eye.

Nope. :D It's visible but it is blended. Can't believe nobody has seen it yet since using the zoom feature. It sticks out . Maybe don't have the right KB in mind though.

IDK maybe this is a dumb idea. I just thought people could find locations to make the kabars to BLEND IN with scenery and might be a descent photo thread but maybe not. Just wanted to try something new.

Ahaa:
Hide&Seek2.jpg

Isn't it?

I was thinking that was it as well, but I seem to be computer challenged and can't seem to get "zoom" to work... Or maybe I'm just too lazy to download the photo and edit it.... :D

Sorry for delay, finally managed to get out to take some pictures.

For just in case two pictures, one is really an easy one and other one might be a bit tough.
There might be more than one knife per picture and one decoy which is not KA-BAR.

IMG_20150418_181249.jpg

IMG_20150418_181640.jpg

Thanks for seeking.

Endel.

Well, I've found 2 suspicious objects.

The red circle indicates what looks like the silver and black pommel, handle and guard of a next gen 1221 or D2 Extreme 1281.

The blue square has a roundish black object that looks like either a percussion grenade :D or the back of a 1277 Long Heavy Bowie pommel.

Hidden Kabar 3 hard.jpg

Attachments

• Hidden Kabar 3 hard.jpg
    Hidden Kabar 3 hard.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hello Zzyzzogeton!

Well, I've found 2 suspicious objects.

The red circle indicates what looks like the silver and black pommel, handle and guard of a next gen 1221 or D2 Extreme 1281.

The blue square has a roundish black object that looks like either a percussion grenade :D or the back of a 1277 Long Heavy Bowie pommel.

Yes, You got it right with blue square.
It's Toooj handled 1248 Cutlass Machete.

Red circle isn't right.

So, there is still one Parangatang at first picture, but it really well hidden and
one Opinel at the second one.

Endel.

Back