Kabar Hide & Seek Photo Thread

If it isn't here in the large yellowish rectangle near the top of the picture, handle up kinda looking like a tree trunk shadow, I'm clueless.
Hidden Kabar 3 hard.jpg

The opinel was easy-peasy, found it in less than 1 minute of searching.. in the red oval under the log. :D
Hidden Kabar 3 easy.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Zzyzzogeton!

If it isn't here in the large yellowish rectangle near the top of the picture, handle up kinda looking like a tree trunk shadow, I'm clueless.

Not at all. :rolleyes:
It was much more visible when i was taking picture, but at photo it is pretty much blended. It was starting getting dark by that time.
o.k., i'll try to explain and if You still don't recognize it i will send a picture with red oval.
Watch for those trees at right side of the screen.
If You look from left to right, there is three thinner ones and then two thicker ones and then one thin one again with some dark additions which does not belongs there.

The opinel was easy-peasy, found it in less than 1 minute of searching.. in the red oval under the log. :D

Very good. :thumbup:

Endel

Nope. Just not seeing it. I see several things that vaguely resemble something that MIGHT be a shadow, though.

Hello Zzyzzogeton!

Nope. Just not seeing it. I see several things that vaguely resemble something that MIGHT be a shadow, though.

Here it is:
IMG_20150418_181249a.jpg

Handle of Parangatang.

i hope You didn't hurt Your eyes.
i told You it was hard one.

Your turn now.

Thank You.

Endel.

That paranatang is hid good. Maybe little too good. ;)Never would have found it. I looked for like an hour the other night had someother people looking for it too. Thought there was the handle of BIG BK where that "grenade" looking thing was in the stump. Kinda looked like butt of BK scales but wasnt sure. Good one though Endel.

Will get some mkre pics later in the week. Gotta get creative. Keep em coming.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Kinda camouflaged there:rolleyes:, but it looks like a 14 in a nose down attitude on the left there.:D

Haha yeah, I was taking a pic for the "what did you do today etc" and I thought about this as an afterthought and didnt consider backing up a few steps. Good eye! I'll try again later...

Well, had issues getting the pic - my new camera will only work w/ Windows 7 or above and my laptop with that OS decided to kick the bucket. Had to borrow a PC to download my pics for today and I guess I get to go buy a new laptop tomorrow. :( :( :(

There are four, yes 4, Kabars hidden in this pic. The "winner" will be he/she who finds one. Maybe some adventurous soul will find all four. :D
17229679701_2483e90399_b.jpg

Last edited:
Second one is under this plant like thistle or something at left down side, which looks like standard black Fighting knife.

Oh, and this green one leather handled one.
Almost missed that.
17229679701_2483e90399_d.jpg

Endel.

2.5 right :D - the green one is indeed a 1217 and the ladder knife is a nextgen 1221. The half-right red circle thistle knife is a guard marked WW2 USN MK2, not one of the all-black 1211s.

The blue circle contains nothing but a shadow of the hole in the concrete block.
So #4 is still playing hide-and-seek.

Endel beat me two the first 2. Is there another USMC (or maybe micarta handled BK15)behind the swing set underneath the second bar in the back leaning against the barn? Also is there a Baconmaker or another USMC in the shadows of the barn where the biggest hole is showing light in the back on the left?

Endel - No

Ulf - No

Nothing is beyond the wall of the barn. And it is "in plain sight". :D

Really, trust me. :D I'm with the government and I'm here to help. :D :rolleyes: :D :p

Back