Kabar Website

I tried different Browsers, with or without www.
Also with a proxy, but to no avail...
It just shows the dealers...

- Things I've tried: Phone, Laptop, Workplace-PC, nothing works...

KA-BAR.com Works just fine o_O

Last edited:
Same problem here.
Maybe it's because I'm in The Netherlands?
It always worked fine. But maybe they changed something?
Not happy with this.

weird - it's like all you can see if the "where to buy" screen.

The site is working right, but if there is a discrepancy between updates and what you have cached, you can get garbage screens. Clear the cookies and cache off your machine and try the site again.

I get the same result. And like the others who have this problem, I'm not in the US.
Weird feature to implement.

This is the landing page for international customers. We don't sell internationally - we wanted to create a contact list for our distributors/dealers who sell in each country.

I always found it interesting to see on the official website what models were being made/sold.
Then I would buy it in my own country...
It's not a disaster, but I liked the way it was before better.

This is the landing page for international customers. We don't sell internationally - we wanted to create a contact list for our distributors/dealers who sell in each country.
I get that, but it isn't the best way to go about it. Your site is now basically useless for anyone outside of the US. If I want to know something about a Ka-Bar product, I'm gonna go to the source, not ask my local dealer.

Thanks OFFICIAL_KA-BAR OFFICIAL_KA-BAR for the Info. I'd rather like to see your normal website, to be informed of sprint runs and new knives.

Well... So at least it wasn't at my end....

Yes i have the same problem too.. I live in New Zealand and Singapore... it's very annoying. It's based on geolocation so non-USA users get routed to an honestly redundant page of international dealers.

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR OFFICIAL_KA-BAR can I ask that you at least allow non-US user to read the "USA only" content?

The list of of distributors/dealers for international customers could be made very visible on the official website .
With the added info that orders can only be placed by people living in the USA.
So that everyone is able to see what is new and what is out of production. Being able to see all the available Ka-bar products .

The way it is now, is very international customer unfriendly in my opinion.

Back