Kephart Original and Ethan/Joe Visit

Joezilla

Moderator- Wilderness and Survival Skills
So I got new internet which finally has OK upload speeds. I can now post all these pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 87
Nice history! What's with the pipe cleaner at the pommel of the knife? And the black sharpie numbers written on the handle?

Great pics of knife history.
Thanks for sharing these.

Awesome! Thanks Joe! About damn time, haha. :D

Looking forward to seeing the photos on a bigger screen, aka when I get home from work.

Thanks, Joe. Maybe Ethan could roll out a new kephart for a new tweener. What would it be an 18?

Thanks, Joe. Maybe Ethan could roll out a new kephart for a new tweener. What would it be an 18?
Iirc ethan said he would put the idea forth to the powers that be but suggested its too close to the bk16 and if it did come to fruition it would be a limited run.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing the photos on a bigger screen, aka when I get home from work.
Finally home. Thanks again Joe for the photos. What a history lesson.

Iirc nathan said he would put the idea forth to the powers that be but suggested its too close to the bk16 and if it did come to fruition it would be a limited run.
Who's nathan? :D

Total newbie here, and I’m about to do some Googling, but is the Kephart Sheath Knife one of Ethan’s inspirations? I see similarities in the handle and thickness of the blade.

Back