Kephart Original and Ethan/Joe Visit

Wonderful pictures and history! Thank you for sharing, so cool to be able to see some of the details better.

Those are wonderful photos; thanks for sharing Joe. Such a cool piece of history.

Anyone know where this museum is located?

Those are wonderful photos; thanks for sharing Joe. Such a cool piece of history.

Anyone know where this museum is located?
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...-kephart-created.1496191/page-3#post-17225463

On Wednesday I will meet My friend Joe Flowers over the ridge in North Carolina to meet with Pam Meister who is the director of The Mountain Heritage Center in Cullowee which is the home of Kephart papers and his personal blade......I hope to get Joe to take Pix..... i am quite excited..... I have been meaning to get over there for years...... I will be taking 129 over there which is the heart of Kephart Country....... More to come.....

E

Last edited:
Uncle E looks so happy...give that man something to cut, quick!!

i had a lot of Kephart photos posted from last Blade Show. great details...

the knife in the museum is used hard. people making copies off that are not making authentic copies?!

Ethan's is like new :D

Total newbie here, and I’m about to do some Googling, but is the Kephart Sheath Knife one of Ethan’s inspirations? I see similarities in the handle and thickness of the blade.

Ethan is old, but not that old ;)

well, mostly :)

Back