KEPHART PATCHES ** EXTRAS NOW AVAILABLE**

I think your close to getting all the requirements. I bet you could start a few new threads and apply before all the patches are sold out.
J JoshSkaarup , do it. Do it. lol :thumbsup:

Also, just wanted to thank knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928 again. I recently PMed him about the process of making patches and he provided a glimpse of how much time and money goes into doing something like this. We see the end product; an extremely cool item. What we havenโ€™t seen is anything about all the effort he has already put into, and will continue to exert, getting this into everybodyโ€™s hands. Thank you, good sir. :D

J JoshSkaarup , do it. Do it. lol :thumbsup:

Also, just wanted to thank knifejunkie1928 knifejunkie1928 again. I recently PMed him about the process of making patches and he provided a glimpse of how much time and money goes into doing something like this. We see the end product; an extremely cool item. What we havenโ€™t seen is anything about all the effort he has already put into, and will continue to exert, getting this into everybodyโ€™s hands. Thank you, good sir. :D
I did all the work, he just submitted it was all. :p

Damn that knifejunkie, always tryinโ€™ to steal yoโ€™ thunder...

But seriously, thanks to both of you guys for doing stuff like this. Makes this little corner of the interwebz that much more homey. (Homey? Homely? Whatever, you guys know what I mean)
We've actually been sitting on this for a few months now. He first approached me in October of last year about it.

Back