Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

View attachment 1212586
Have to say I like it better. But that's just me. Look what I had done to my green one.

I like the CF inserts. I only seen them once b4 and could never find where to get them. Before my accident I had a few hard to find blurs that I just got off the Snap on truck cause they were cool back in the day. Not being to much into the hobby back then I didn't know.

I like the CF inserts. I only seen them once b4 and could never find where to get them. Before my accident I had a few hard to find blurs that I just got off the Snap on truck cause they were cool back in the day. Not being to much into the hobby back then I didn't know.
ya its pretty nice. I'm looking for an orange or a red blur. To do a project for a vet. Red is his favorite color but I found a pristine red one. The catch is the only way the owner will let it go is for a orange one.

ya its pretty nice. I'm looking for an orange or a red blur. To do a project for a vet. Red is his favorite color but I found a pristine red one. The catch is the only way the owner will let it go is for a orange one.

Alot of guys that's how they are and it's usually cause they have doubles of one and are searching for the other. Lol. IIRC there's a guy on here that has almost every one. I had the red occ edition and a purple tanto I had to sell after my accident. The purple was my favorite and I bought the occ version when that show was cool lol.

Post a ad in the want to buy section. U might get a hit

Alot of guys that's how they are and it's usually cause they have doubles of one and are searching for the other. Lol. IIRC there's a guy on here that has almost every one. I had the red occ edition and a purple tanto I had to sell after my accident. The purple was my favorite and I bought the occ version when that show was cool lol.

Post a ad in the want to buy section. U might get a hit
Might have to.do.that. tried to pm.you but your box is full hit me when you get a minute

lniW1UN.jpg

Kershaw knockout. M390 blade Steel

Nice collection! Whats the one above the atmos?

Kershaw Concierge. I'd really like a shirogorov cannabis, but I can't justify it. This is the cheap version, and it's good for a cheap Kershaw. Really thin blade, hollow ground, and it bit me one day at work. Probably one of the sharpest knives out of the box I've had amazingly. Detent is a bit weak however, but it's got really good ergos and it slices well.

Just received a 0393SW, I hesitated on this knife due to the scale but glad I got one. Sharpest knife out of the box I have ever recieved and I have to say, initially I like it better than the 562 which i have multiple examples of. Detent is perfect, grinds are perfect.

I wonder if the 393 will be the last of the hinderer collabs? If so, I may have to pick up another one of these.

I cant upload a photo. We all know what the look like anyway.

Will have a new one to show soon... Smokey mountain knife works exclusive Bareknuckle! Blacked out, with a 20cv blade! Love my standard Bareknuckle, can't wait to have one with 20cv!

Screw it, just bought the SMKW bareknuckle in 20cv with the black scales and stonewashed blade. I’ll post pics when I get it. SMKW only has a pic of the show side currently online. Curious if the subframe lock/pocket clip are black or silver on the stonewashed version. Sort of wish they went with a blackwash blade on the blacked out version.

Took me a long time . . . and trying and selling three other Sinkevich ZTs (0452, 0456, 0462) . . . to finally land on the 0450. :D Love the aesthetics of this little guy.

AzVZvCB.jpg
I love the 0450, such a sleek and sexy design. If I’m wearing shorts it’s usually in my pocket.

I can’t decide if I want the blacked out or the black/stonewashed one.....and I just picked up this last week....
CC0-F6127-7-E3-C-45-F2-925-F-634-E4-B90559-C.jpg

I've been considering a knockout, but wanted to check one out before committing. It's similar to the 0095 which I really like so I'd probably be OK with it, but I know I like the Bareknuckle... Lol it was a no-brainer for me!

Screw it, just bought the SMKW bareknuckle in 20cv with the black scales and stonewashed blade. I’ll post pics when I get it. SMKW only has a pic of the show side currently online. Curious if the subframe lock/pocket clip are black or silver on the stonewashed version. Sort of wish they went with a blackwash blade on the blacked out version.

Dunno, we will see. I'm willing to bet they're completely black, aside from the version with the stonewash blade. I'm excited! Love me some 20cv!

Back