Kitchen table knife tour - Messy Shop tour video added!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Check out the mayhem on my kitchen table!

I promise they look better in person... :D

[video=youtube_share;vcC1aMbV32M]http://youtu.be/vcC1aMbV32M[/video]

get your hands off my knife! :D hahah jk.. sweet.. so that was for dinner??? : (&)

curious to see some of that handle material in better photos on knives :D l8r

the hatchulu, bushknife, and the Monster WharChopper with the black glow are all calling to me!

Great looking stuff man! This is the first video I have seen of yours, you kinda sound like a hippie! :D (no offense) It's funny how after chatting online and emailing you seem to build a perception of a person in your mind. Seems like its almost never what you think. Lol. Anyways, Sick stuff Brow!

Great looking stuff man! This is the first video I have seen of yours, you kinda sound like a hippie! :D (no offense) It's funny how after chatting online and emailing you seem to build a perception of a person in your mind. Seems like its almost never what you think. Lol. Anyways, Sick stuff Brow!

Lol I'm just getting over a cold! I crack up every time I listen to myself, I sound funny on tape I know that. Texas/Colorado accent lol. :D

haha, yeah I wouldn't say hippy, I thought, WTH DANIEL IS A HICK :D no worries, I don't care what a person is.. just don't be an idiot :D Most think I'm some serious neo nazi pissy guy.. I was dubbed, neo nazi hippy... and in school peeps called me jesus..

Daniel - Thanks for the video. Very cool tools you are putting out. Getting over a cold or not, the enthusiasm in your voice is showing in your work. If the mini poon necker is what I think it is going to be, I'm gonna want one :)

My MT/Ca accent got me called a hippie a lot too. Okay maybe the long hair I had until my early 30's didn't help...

Hey bein a hippie isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'm from Oreygun! Most people think the state is nothin but hippies...

Hey bein a hippie isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'm from Oreygun! Most people think the state is nothin but hippies...

OK I may be busted... I do have long hair... don't really like nascar, maybe I'm a hippy! Hippy tactical boyeee...

And they would be wrong. Recreational target Thermite my family uses is from OR :D. NOT a Hippie product. Benchmade knives in south portland. :thumbup:

I took a few days off in June and rode my motorcycle on the Oregon coast. Wow. Caught some rain, but it was amazing.

Rednecks think I'm a hippy.

Hippies think I'm a redneck.

My wife thinks I have too many knives on the kitchen table! :D

I'm thinking about knives.

:D :D :D :p

Check out this mayhem!

I said I dumped 50# of steel, I meant steel dust! :D

I had to toss those plans quick... don't want anyone to see my incredible designs and copy them straight from that notebook to CNC. :D :p

[video=youtube;NM__APqBQwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM__APqBQwQ[/video]

lol... my long hair went bye bye 2yrs ago... and it was beyond mid back, I'm 6'3.. I live in Oregon... and yes Benchmade is in Ptown.. so is Gerber and Kershaw, take that SPYDERCO POS.. sorry any spyderco owners... yes nascar is uhm, not my thing.. ick.

and Oregon is more hicks and cowboys than hippies.. just parts of ptown are hippy extraordinaire.. otherwise it's a mixed bag and not a good one IMO... but what state doesn't get wrongly classified? When I lived in Arizona everyone I knew outside the state thought it was just cowboys and engines.. Just don't let yourself become a L7. THE HORROR!

oh man.. random- I made an offer on a folder today.. the guy about sh!t his pants.. said I was trying to rip him off and he wanted me to finish my message and leave my name so he knew who he was talking to.. Was he for real? He wants money, I had it to offer, he flipped out, END IT. ok I'm beginning to rant and uhm, yeah.. need another brew :D

Ti mini poon necker! wooohooo!

edit: lol Brad Pitt making you a knife, rofl good one :)

Last edited:
Back