Kitchen table knife tour - Messy Shop tour video added!

dude, no mention of the coffee??

man can't dress you up and take you anywhere !!!:p

nice knives !!!

nice slabs you made there, secret glo recipe I likey.. !!:thumbup:

Is the top one you sketched the poon necker? Wow, that sounded dirtier than I thought it would. Looking forward to seeing that one.

And Mayhem... I like it.

booo! It's a midsized chopper top picture :) I think I might have one of those laying around "D

morning people

Is the top one you sketched the poon necker? Wow, that sounded dirtier than I thought it would. Looking forward to seeing that one.

And Mayhem... I like it.

Harpoon for sure! It is a monster though, my drawings are mostly just to help me get the details right, they are not even close to the final product... usually I don't even go that far, my grinding ability is better than my drawing! The way a knife feels has a lot to do with my designs, they all feel great in the hand and have the right balance to me.

EDIT - No never mind, lmao it is a midsize chopper, Sloth 357 knows more about what I'm doing than I do!

I have that, the Havok (monster harpoon), and another S7 chopper profiled out and in the works!

booo! It's a midsized chopper top picture :) I think I might have one of those laying around "D

morning people
Hey man good morning! You were right it is a midsized chopper, based on the one you own!

That was the first knife I ever sold and is still probably my favorite design. Very compact and powerful!

Indeed it is :D I keep it shiny too, after use it gets a rub down and then a oil treatment... Man, I saw the reply in email and was like WHAT THAT IS THE NECKER< AM I BLIND.. but alas, it is the midsized convexed tip love machine. *_*

I'm still thinking one of those or any of your choppers midsized or larger would excel with a G10 "finger grip side" and horse mat on the palm side... no gloves and G10 chopping can start to wear on the bare skin...

Hmm, I'd like to see what you are thinking on that mini Ti poon neck.. I picture a relatively short but prominent poon.. almost like a gut hook feel/appearance but mini-ized o_O

yawn... can't knock the sleepies this morning.. been up almost 4hours too +_+

Great vid. Love seeing all you stuff laid out!

Back