Knife ban

They already allowed it for guns. I am guessing sharp pointy sticks are next. After that clubs. Brains were banned long ago.
yes and then the rocks when people start throwing those

I did a search, and I can't find anything about NZ banning all nights.
..... It's something we don't like to talk about down here,

..... OK, OK, it's about a maior battery company in New Zealand trying to force us all to wear battery powered headlamps at night to "reduce" night time retaled injuries, so we thought "to hell with them" so we simply banded night time, booom problem solved.
#nomorebatteries

Reading this thread just brightened my day!

New Zealand is attempting to ban every night right now.
.....maybe post a link to either the night or knife (knarf) ban proposal you speak of ? I am closer to NZ and if they are banning night there I am a bit worried all the night will be moved here and my Vitamin D will need supplementing.

.....maybe post a link to either the night or knife (knarf) ban proposal you speak of ? I am closer to NZ and if they are banning night there I am a bit worried all the night will be moved here and my Vitamin D will need supplementing
Free yourself Andy from the shackles of the day/night cycle imposed upon us by the battery empire intent on us all becoming addicted to their evil little and innocuous looking 9V powered headlamps!

They're constantly trying to ban everything everywhere, and make everything illegal, so what else is new..

Happy New Year!

Blamin' it all on the knives on Broadway
Shankin' them love songs
Stickin' them straight to the heart songs
Shankin' them sweet sounds
To that crazy, crazy town

---> There's no news about any updated NZ Knife laws. Don't drink and post :)

Happy New Year!

Shankin' them love songs
Stickin' them straight to the heart songs
Shankin' them sweet sounds
To that crazy, crazy town

---> There's no news about any updated NZ Knife laws. Don't drink and post :)
Ummmm,
I would say at least 35% of my total posts have/had some level of inebriation in them. 🧐
ok, maybe 45…..

Back