Knife companies that need new logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeuppance

Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary
I'll start with: Artisan Cutlery's "is that a swastika?"

Artisan-Zumwalt-FL-Textured-CF-G-10-Satin-ATZ1808PCF-BHQ-87223-jr-large.jpg

Holt Bladeworks' fugly lion logo needs to go. Seriously one of the main things that keeps me away from a really cool knife.
I don’t mind the lion and once you hold one of their knives, you look past the logo. Just me though, it certainly doesn’t appeal to everyone.

i like Holt's. Not a big maker, but i think Burger's oval thing cheapens the look....a lot.

Maybe not the logo so much, but the names of the Kershaw knives are cringe-city. Fraxion? Method? Decimus? Natrix? Dividend? INTELLECT? The freakin' CATHODE?

They have one called the Funxion. Hey Kershaw, Funyuns called, they want their knife name back. And omg the Tickfaw.

https://kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives

And ZT is as bad as BMW cars in that they use a bunch of numbers and letters like a product code instead of a model name. ZT discussions are like, "I like the 0214 but the 7723 has moar swedge but they don't offer it in S130V like the 4338" ad nauseum. It's like a secret code.

Last edited:
Anything involving a skull. DPX being the most egregious.
Thank you.

Not really crazy about ZT either. I can't help but feel it is a marketing change for them not to use their whole name.

I have passed on purchasing knives in the past because of logos and names. Are you listening, Cold Steel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back