• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife Makers File Guide- File Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could estimate or quote shipping costs to Canada here, it might eliminate answering the same e-mail question over and over again for us canadians.

If you could estimate or quote shipping costs to Canada here, it might eliminate answering the same e-mail question over and over again for us canadians.

I just went on USPS web site and it is +$8.00 on top of US shipping. I did not think there would be that much of a difference. It would be $33 to Canada. Thankyou....

Received and returned. Thanks Marc......

All orders can be placed thru Paypal at jimlevite@hotmail.com

$30 shipped in ConUS
$38 shipped in Canada

Thankyou.......Jim

Thankyou all for your orders. I will get all guides shipped asap. Thanks again.

All orders can be placed thru Paypal at jimlevite@hotmail.com

$30 shipped in ConUS
$38 shipped in Canada

Thankyou.......Jim

All orders placed as of last night have been shipped USPS with delivery confirmation.

I have 20 left. I would be willing to sell all 20 at a great deal if anyone is interested please email me. thanks again.

All have been shipped. Thankyou!! I have 20 block sets remaining. Great deal on all 20 without bolts,nuts and washers. Add hardware and sell at a local knife show for some extra spending $$$$....

I wonder why you are avoiding the question: Are those 123 blocks?

If they are just say so.

Haven't received mine as yet. Mike Wilson

Mike went out monday USPS with delivery confirmation. I will email you your delivery confirmation #. Thanks...Jim

I wonder why you are avoiding the question: Are those 123 blocks?

If they are just say so.

not avoiding anything. YES. Hope that makes you feel better.

All gone thankyou........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back