Knife or Death - New TV Show

Thanks for watching and the support.
It was a ton of fun, albeit a very long and arduous day.
I was very pleased with how the show came together though.
I was hoping that the performance of my knife came through on camera and I do believe that it did.
Given the chance I would do it again, but I have to get Mrs. Big Chris through it next.

Thanks Again

Chris, did you get a chance to sharpen or strop the knife between rounds?

Nice job Chris! You defanitely had one of the best runs through knife fight and your blade shined in my opinion. I still need to get some stroping paste from you!

Is your comp blade 4v?

Thanks
Yes, my knife is 4V.

Fun to see what your BSI blades are capable of—amazing cutting performance over an extremely wide scope of materials and impact angles, with bulletproof durability!!!:thumbsup::cool:

Congrats!

Enjoyed watching the show, you had a impressive run congratulations.
If you could do it again what might you do differently?

Enjoyed watching the show, you had a impressive run congratulations.
If you could do it again what might you do differently?

Slightly different knife, slightly.
Truthfully, my knife performed exceptionally well.
The main difference would be a couple inches longer blade.
Swing up at falling targets.

Those are really the only two things I would change.

Not that I know what I'm talking about but I was thinking if you put the knife under the opening and let the mellon fall on the edge , should work?

Not that I know what I'm talking about but I was thinking if you put the knife under the opening and let the mellon fall on the edge , should work?

Very specific instructions not to do that.
Would have incurred a penalty even if cut if we let the melon fall on the blade.

My pre-teen boy records Forged in Fire and Knife or Death on the DVR (I don't know how), and last night the whole family sat and watched your episode. A nail-biter right to the end!

I see why they call you Big Chris now. You made cutting stuff look like you were barely swatting it and it was cut through completely. Nice job and effort can't wait to see more.

Back