Knife or Death season 2: titanium sword

Not sure if you can say - but why were you cut from the Champ round?

Regardless, impressive performance by you and the blade on your initial victory.

Not sure if you can say - but why were you cut from the Champ round?

Regardless, impressive performance by you and the blade on your initial victory.

Thank you Icehawk! There was a possibility of the run getting cut due to time constraints, but the run may be included in reruns, international version, web version, etc., time will tell. I hope it gets released eventually, I'd like to see it. As far as I could tell, a run had to be cut from each episode, so I'm very happy that the first episode was shown, and feel lucky to have been on the show to prove the ti sword's worth.

I'm pretty disappointed. Did you refuse to wear a silly costume and the producers got mad?

I mean, maybe they could have saved time by not replaying the last half minute after coming back from commercials, or the same demo footage of the big ice cube splitting, when ten seconds later, I'll see the contestant split it.

Sorry. I think watching two episodes in a row is too much for me. Too much repetition and yelling.

"Now he needs to use an angle on that bamboo instead of straight chops"
"OH! HE CHOPPED RIGHT THROUGH!"

Sam! Super Congrats on you & your Ti Sword! While watching, I thought, who is this skinny young kid with the Ti sword? It might be Sam, be he always seems a lot more mature when discussing the meth heads etc outside his shop that go to the recycling center next door to cash in their cans! LOL Super congrats on your performance with that Killer Ti Sword!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I'm pretty disappointed. Did you refuse to wear a silly costume and the producers got mad?

I mean, maybe they could have saved time by not replaying the last half minute after coming back from commercials, or the same demo footage of the big ice cube splitting, when ten seconds later, I'll see the contestant split it.

Sorry. I think watching two episodes in a row is too much for me. Too much repetition and yelling.

"Now he needs to use an angle on that bamboo instead of straight chops"
"OH! HE CHOPPED RIGHT THROUGH!"

Agreed, too much repeat explanation. I thought the show would be a little better if it was less serious and more kooky, like Ninja Warrior. :D Perhaps it will be back and get a more smooth presentation.

Sam! Super Congrats on you & your Ti Sword! While watching, I thought, who is this skinny young kid with the Ti sword? It might be Sam, be he always seems a lot more mature when discussing the meth heads etc outside his shop that go to the recycling center next door to cash in their cans! LOL Super congrats on your performance with that Killer Ti Sword!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Ha! Truth be told, I'm almost 40. o_O:D:confused:

Thank you Icehawk! There was a possibility of the run getting cut due to time constraints, but the run may be included in reruns, international version, web version, etc., time will tell. I hope it gets released eventually, I'd like to see it. As far as I could tell, a run had to be cut from each episode, so I'm very happy that the first episode was shown, and feel lucky to have been on the show to prove the ti sword's worth.
I'm calling it a conspiracy. They can't explain why your titanium blade kicked so much butt and so they had to cut it out.
"Titanium prices have suddenly skyrocketed and the explosion at the Albany titanium plant..."

Knife or Death titanium sword run footage that was released. Posted for posterity.

seemed like you zoned out a bit near the end. Doing that kind of work in the heat will definitely present a challenge wrt keeping focus. Maybe next time shove a cold pack down your pants? :)

the coolest aspect of your technique to watch was the repeat speed of your cuts, even the one handed ones. I figure you're getting 1 1/2 cuts for any average guy's cuts. Of course, you're above average, but I'm sure the titanium doesn't hurt ;)

seemed like you zoned out a bit near the end. Doing that kind of work in the heat will definitely present a challenge wrt keeping focus. Maybe next time shove a cold pack down your pants? :)

the coolest aspect of your technique to watch was the repeat speed of your cuts, even the one handed ones. I figure you're getting 1 1/2 cuts for any average guy's cuts. Of course, you're above average, but I'm sure the titanium doesn't hurt ;)

Haha thanks. I was zoning out for sure, it was mental - the first part of the Dead Run part was so frustrating that it was hard to clear my head afterwards.

Hell, I was still waiting to see the finale...I did not know.

Travis will never be the same... :D

Back