Knife or death

You beat me to it . I was thinking the same thing it's going to be a great show I think we might see a Busse throughout the season goes on. Jo from carothers performance did a good job that damn chicken.

Last edited:
That is one of the few shows that I have set to record. I was a huge Goldberg fan back in '97 when WCW was one of the few shows I took time to watch, so seeing Bill and some knives in action should be entertaining.

This caught my attention as well. Funny I was thinking something very similar! Looks like it would be a real fun time, running a knife obstacle course! :)

I missed it last night have to check it out today hopefully. A bunch of folks running around swinging sharp blades, what's not to like. Hmm! a Moab Bolo thinned down a bit would make for a nice cutter I would assume.

Interesting show. I am afraid I am not in the physical shape that it would take to be competitive. Too much running for me. I would need a couple shots of tequila and a cigar break between each stage.

Garth
The guy that won the first one wasn't moving very fast.

Just saw the first episode last ite. The guy that one was very confident, had a lot of experience in Chopping competitions and had a great(and screaming sharp) blade made for chopping/cutting contests. Looks like it would be a lot of fun. Maybe a BB13 would be awesome for this type thing.
Surfsidemel

This contest would be perfect for a B11 or B13 with a razor edge. But any large blade from Busse would conquer this if the user has the skill. Seems like e everyone had trouble with the Fish. And that is more about technique than anything else.

This contest would be perfect for a B11 or B13 with a razor edge. But any large blade from Busse would conquer this if the user has the skill. Seems like e everyone had trouble with the Fish. And that is more about technique than anything else.

From the little I've seen of it on the web, I reckon the SYKCO 1111 could be a great contender. It's got more heft than the B11 and the flat sabre goes down to a nice thin edge with plenty of meat behind it. But you're right, any large Busse and/or kin would be a winner for sure, especially if the user is compentent with more delicate tasks.

I missed it as well.cant find it on demand yet either. BUT. It replays tonight at 10pm. :thumbsup: History ch.

Good entertainment, the only comment I have is that the cutting test should be done before the destructive test. Doing this would provide a more accurate evaluation of knife design. They could also add a second cutting test for comparison after the destructive test. More blade swings is always a good thing.

From the little I've seen of it on the web, I reckon the SYKCO 1111 could be a great contender. It's got more heft than the B11 and the flat sabre goes down to a nice thin edge with plenty of meat behind it. But you're right, any large Busse and/or kin would be a winner for sure, especially if the user is compentent with more delicate tasks.

Possibly, sometimes heft hurts you in endurance events though

1311 and I wonder what the thickness of those blades were. MountainManDu that SR77 is tough stuff

always thought a dogfather of cgfbm would do well. I thought there was a one off Busse competition cutter pic floating around, but like most things after a while I can't tell the difference between memories and whiskey fueled fever dreams. ;)

Flat ground razor sharp MOABOLO easily would be a winner or a MOAB.

always thought a dogfather of cgfbm would do well. I thought there was a one off Busse competition cutter pic floating around, but like most things after a while I can't tell the difference between memories and whiskey fueled fever dreams. ;)
There was a competition blade Jerry posted picks of and it was sweet!

Back