• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knifecenter.com legit?

They Still sell Quartermaster and dont care that they are made in China, while advertising its made in usa, without a usa business license too. even tho the other big knife retailers have remedied this, knife center refuses to. So i will not buy anything else from knife center. plus my buddy had an issue with them and i had a small issue with them as well. not pleased with them when gpknives and bladehq do wayyyyyyyy better.

I'm pretty sure Knife Center has been around longer than any other online knife retailer (or the vast majority of them at least). They are very legit. Too legit to quit, in fact.

Yeah...Legit and one of the best if within the US.As for buyers from Canada,buying knives can be another as they are not willing to tighten knife pivots, high end folding knives carried will only shipped by a mail forwarded and with either a wire transfer or money order but for other items they are great.

I pre-ordered a ZT0850 early from Knife Center, and mine just came today. Haven't really seen these in stock yet on dealer sites, so it's a good indication they're at least fulfilling orders as quickly as any other.

In the past, pre-orders have been slow but this one wasn't.

They Still sell Quartermaster and dont care that they are made in China, while advertising its made in usa, without a usa business license too. even tho the other big knife retailers have remedied this, knife center refuses to. So i will not buy anything else from knife center. plus my buddy had an issue with them and i had a small issue with them as well. not pleased with them when gpknives and bladehq do wayyyyyyyy better.
So for this single reason, great customer service, longevity in the field, comparable prices, an outstanding online store front, massive selection and sporting their own exclusive models all goes down the drain? Nobody buys quartermaster anyways. [emoji6]

Haters gonna hate...:foot:

im good with them. been buying for a long time and no issues. i consider them one of the good dealers.

So for this single reason, great customer service, longevity in the field, comparable prices, an outstanding online store front, massive selection and sporting their own exclusive models all goes down the drain? Nobody buys quartermaster anyways. [emoji6]

its illegal what quartermaster is doing. others have rectified the issue. and those OTHER companies, GPKnives and bladeHQ are better imho. hater for a reason, but hater non the less.

They are too legit to quit. I have had many excellent experiences purchasing knives from them.

I just placed (and eventually received) my first order with knifecenter and I found some of their business practices to be questionable. Order at your own risk.

Edit: I actually came back shortly after I posted this to edit it and there were already a few replies. I’m new to this forum and I didn’t realize how quickly people would see it. I feel like my post came out a little more dire than I meant it to be.
I just question some things about KC. They are mostly minor-but still questionable to me.

Last edited:
I just placed (and eventually received) my first order with knifecenter and I found some of their business practices to be questionable. Order at your own risk.

Why would you revive a 5 year old thread?

You might want to start a new one...

I've ordered many knives from them and have never had any problems.

Details of the problems you speak of would be helpful. Vague warnings are not very helpful.

I have excellent experience with them
Not on;y have found great deals but their customer service was top notch as well!
Highly recommend!

Edit: I actually came back shortly after I posted this to edit it and there were already a few replies. I’m new to this forum and I didn’t realize how quickly people would see it. I feel like my post came out a little more dire than I meant it to be.
I just question some things about KC. They are mostly minor-but still questionable to me.

My last two experiences with KnifeCenter weren't too great. Exhibit A. Exhibit B.

I try to stick with DLT Trading, CollectorKnives, One Stop Knife Shop, KnivesShipFree, and USA Made Blade as much as possible. 🤷‍♂️

My last two experiences with KnifeCenter weren't too great. Exhibit A. Exhibit B.

I try to stick with DLT Trading, CollectorKnives, One Stop Knife Shop, KnivesShipFree, and USA Made Blade as much as possible. 🤷‍♂️

When one reads the end of your "exhibits" you got reparations for both difficulties. Not enough? It's difficult to good staff these last 2 years in many businesses.

I've had no problems with them. They took a return on a factory defect which is something one of your reccomended firms will not do. They replaced the defective one and checked it out before shipping.

Back