• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knifeworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a top notch outfit. Great cs and fast shipping. Buy with confidence from them.

Like Drew said, buy with confidence.
You have nothing to worry about with KW. If you have any issues with your purchase give them a call & they will do what it takes to make it right.

Roger and his staff are one of the best knife dealers on the planet, may be even the best.
We are fortunate to have him. Great prices, unbeatable customer service and best exclusives.

General Knife Discussion is for discussing knives themselves, not the people that sell them.

One of the first places I look. Always been great to deal with.

Last edited:
Got my first knives from Roger before he had a website, from the small flyers he used to send eons ago under the BLF banner. Loyal customer ever since.

He has maintained superb customer service and reliability throughout years of expansion, and still has personal contact with many customers. His staff have been knowledgeable and personable with all my interactions.

Definitely on any list of top-rated major vendors.

Enjoy your purchase, Matt.

Met Roger at 2015 Blade and several fine staff. Bought a Brend Marauder from them, top drawer in every way. Highly recommended!!

Knifeworks is outstanding. Everything about them is fantastic. They have the best exclusives too.

One of the best dealers out there.

NO HESITATION..Owners is awesome..STAFF is even more better...............:thumbup:

Anyone know what's up with their ResellerRatings page? They get 2.64/10 with some real lousy stories. I hear good stuff on bladeforums but these stories make me nervous to drop any real cash here. Some of my other knife places get fine ratings. Can anyone make me less nervous? I love some of their exclusives. Thanks!

I have bought many knives from them. And will buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back