Knives and Cameras ....

sLnAdrL.jpg

My more modern gear isn't as nice as some of the classics you all have been posting.

Been reducing the amount of camera stuff hanging around. Have tried several times to let the K-1 and FA Limited trio go, but I just seem to not be able to let go. Probably will be with me a while longer.

K-1 with the 43mm, along with this coming week's pocket stuff.
original.jpg

My more modern gear isn't as nice as some of the classics you all have been posting.

Been reducing the amount of camera stuff hanging around. Have tried several times to let the K-1 and FA Limited trio go, but I just seem to not be able to let go. Probably will be with me a while longer.

original.jpg

Fantastic outfit ! No wonder you can't let go .... Always wanted one of these, but didn't want to introduce another mount.

Fantastic outfit ! No wonder you can't let go .... Always wanted one of these, but didn't want to introduce another mount.

Thanks. I've had it since the first week it was available. It's a nice kit, even with Pentax quirks. I'd really like to add a Q2M, but not sure I can afford the ownership costs.

Once some health issues and COVID stuff resolve, I'm hoping to get out more for landscape photos - lots of stuff I haven't seen yet here in the desert SW.

Ektar yes.
Knife is Chuck Lowe, Bull's Edge on etsy and IG.
He uses found objects; this one was lawnmower I think.
This was a custom. He's very easy to work with, usually fast, does great work, inexpensive (all my knives were less than two hun) and all impressively sheath cutting sharp.
I have four blades from him, three custom.
Knife below was leaf spring.

IMG_0589.jpg

Fun thread, some really nice gear!! Bought this at a PX in Korea, 1966.

I had a Minolta back in the 70's called I think a 16QT.
Took special proprietary film that my father and I could never get to come out. The negs were always blotched.
Kept that camera for the longest time...until I got rid of all my other non users.

original.jpg

Very nice Pentax. I had a K3 years ago, but wish I would've spent the extra bucks for a full frame.

Back