Knives and Drinks!

Owen K.

Gold Member
I am aware that there is a "knives and bourbon" and a "knives and beer" thread however my heart goes out to the poor lads who like scotch, cocktails, rum, tequila, and everything else in between. Beer and bourbon is also welcome! I am officially starting the Knives and drinks thread! Post a picture of your knife and your beautiful drink without discrimination! Even you nonalcoholic types can post a pic of your iced tea, soda or whatever. We wont judge, let the drink flow and the pictures follow!
components: knife+ any drink=ok!
I'll start: monkey shoulder blended scotch and sebenza 21
H62tjOS.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having a booze-break, but i welcome this thread as a lover of scotch and drinks. Booze in general.

I should take a booze break, I could use a drink.
I'll reuse this picture, since I haven't finished the bottle & I still have the knife.
The bottle speaks for itself... the knife is a PM2 (m4, with brass - gives it a bit of heft)
jQRh1SF.jpg

(Lest anybody think I'm slacking - that picture was taken Sunday evening, and I worked last night)

Last edited:
I'm a beer and whisky guy, but I do drink tequila... Herradura Silver if I'm being picky.

0770CF
Delica4
Police4
KicTUOB.jpg

BOXnZcZ.jpg

i4G4yw8.jpg

And Champagne once a year...

GB2
31186951104_42e8d9c245_c.jpg

31199384794_b11cf80d37_c.jpg
I wish I could thumb up this twice ;) really nice pics man!

Alcohol, not often. And sorry, they just legalized marijuana where I live, didn’t think it would be a big deal.

The term high can cover too many drugs.

Marijuana is legal here in MA. I guess you need to start a "blades and buds".

No don't. :)

Im a beer guy but this will be fun to watch.

I am aware that there is a "knives and bourbon" and a "knives and beer" thread however my heart goes out to the poor lads who like scotch, cocktails, rum, tequila, and everything else in between. I am officially starting the Knives and drinks thread! Post a picture of your knife and your beautiful drink without discrimination! Even you nonalcoholic types can post a pic of your iced tea, soda or whatever. We wont judge, let the drink flow and the pictures follow!
components: knife+drink=ok!
please name the drink/knife also to avoid questions.
I'll start: monkey shoulder blended scotch and sebenza 21
H62tjOS.jpg

I love that Sebenza. What year is it? And does it have a design name?

Back