Knives and Swords for New Year

The Jungle Knife and Himalayan Razor have similar overall shape, but the HR has a traditional khukuri handle, whereas the JK has a simpler shaped handle:

HimalayanRazor18in-Sher26oz-DharWood-01.jpg HI-JungleKnife.jpg

The other difference is that the edge goes all the way to the handle in the JK. It's hard to be certain what's hidden in the sheaths, but they look more like JKs to me.

Hmmm, I thought the handles were the other way around, but again I was wrong. At least I'm consistent, that has to be worth something.

Decorative handles jungle knives= awesome. Thats My Mrs. Favorite use khuk of all .

Sabres look amazing and more awesome farm knives.

Looks like more dhankutas as well . Too bad we are buying a house for new years luckily a new house and new woods and acreage to kut with khuks

Hmmm, I thought the handles were the other way around, but again I was wrong. At least I'm consistent, that has to be worth something.

Being wrong all the time is an enormous advantage if you gamble. Take a friend along. Make a lot of small bets and have your friend make big bets on the opposite outcome. Then split his winnings.

Statistically speaking, being wrong all the time is a strong indicator that some kind of extrasensory perception is at work, even if the wires are crossed. Take advantage of your ESP. :)

Apart from the d-guards, which I have been drooling over and planning my shark attack...the small, Tibetan looking short sword next to the D-Guards has my attention! Looks like a compact Tibetan or a chitlangi Bowie mix.

I see what you’re talking about Kiteman those 2 beautifully carved Jungle Knives! I bet they’re great performers!

I see what you’re talking about Kiteman those 2 beautifully carved Jungle Knives! I bet they’re great performers!
I was all jazzed up after you posted that video, haha.

You know, looking at the calendar, I bet our giant AKBs aren't all that far away. (He mused hopefully).

I was all jazzed up after you posted that video, haha.

You know, looking at the calendar, I bet our giant AKBs aren't all that far away. (He mused hopefully).
I would contact Ms Yangdu and preorder your couple of the larger AKB’s to make sure their not sold out from under you! Just a suggestion

E4C314FE-5E9B-46D1-8747-D63D8FF6143A.jpeg .....then again these knives with the carved handles, bottom left are shaped like Kumar Kardas., except gigantic!

Last edited:
Those two jungle knives are sold.
But more coming...
It'll be a surprise.

That's my tamang in that pic!

Back