Photos Knives & Guns

j1WMTYm.jpg

Sonny Crockett would approve.
Ha!
He carried the Scoremaster in Miami Vice on that shoulder rig. I almost scored a new in box one years ago at a Cali gun show. I didn't have the $1200 at the time though :)

This Combat Master shoots so smooth and accurate still. Great quality gun.

Last edited:
He carried a Combatmaster in his ankle holster for a few seasons. I don't remember him carrying a full size 1911 in his shoulder holster. First couple seasons he had the Bren Ten, then switched to S&W .45s (645 and later a 4506).

Mostly .38 but yes, I do shoot some. 357 as well. I really like that these grips allow me to get a higher hold on the gun which lowers the bore axis and gives me more control.

I'm not a fan of those grips, they do look good, but I wouldn't want to shoot with them, especially .357. Love the gun like that!! Classy.

Mostly .38 but yes, I do shoot some. 357 as well. I really like that these grips allow me to get a higher hold on the gun which lowers the bore axis and gives me more control.

Had a 66-1, 2.5" Round Butt w/ similar walnut grips..Comfortable and easy to hold on to w/ full Magnums..Very hard for me to mention that pistol..regrettably sold years ago..

2 rare 1858 Remingtons, 1 is a Beals w navy anchor marking,the other is a low serial number model

Beautiful pair of Smoke Wagons..:thumbsup:

Back