Knives in Heaven

Don't know about heaven, but I'm willing to bet everyone in hell will be issued a "Tactikal Police Assisted Opener" and an M-Tech fixed blade...

Maybe we can get Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny to chime in!!

Well the only thing we know for sure is that there is a beer volcano and a stripper factory but I personally believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster, in all his noodly goodness, will allow us to bring our knives with us.

Here's my idea of heaven; Cold Beer, Beautiful Knives and Hot Women. Not in that particular order :D

Luke 22 36:38

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

I'd say there will be knives in Heaven!

Well said!

Obviously, none of us really know. But as much as I love knives, I'm way more concerned about getting there than if there are knives or not. My Catholic faith tells me there are many angels with swords so I would have to think knives are there too. This would be a good question for some well read religious members. Hopefully we could get some more biblical evidence. Anyone?...

There has to be! And if not, since we have eternity in heaven, we can learn how to make our own blades!!!

LeavingSeinfeld.gif

I don't believe in heaven, but i am pretty sure i remember an angel with a flaming sword in the bible... seems like that would be nice to have in my collection

Knives with souls in heaven...that means we get to see the true soul-crafted Japanese swords and knives again that were destroyed after WWII.

Back