Knives, Knives, Knives!

You called it! I'm gong to have to get extras for fishing, I just got a few and like them a lot. Our whole kitchen is used for the knives and the boxes are much better than the beer flats I have been keeping my batches in... I have about 10 flats stacked up right now, better buy more tackle boxes!

We are lucky guys...

You called it! I'm gong to have to get extras for fishing, I just got a few and like them a lot. Our whole kitchen is used for the knives and the boxes are much better than the beer flats I have been keeping my batches in... I have about 10 flats stacked up right now, better buy more tackle boxes!

We are lucky guys...

Daniel, Grind one behind your back. Like Hendrix ripping a lead!

Put my name on a pocket fighter with the clip point ( sharpened I hope) and slap some jade g-10 on it for me. Ill be the first to sign up. Beautiful work Daniel!

Its great to see you blowin up big time man. Everything looks fantastic! Your shop must be lookin pretty full.
Lee

Its great to see you blowin up big time man. Everything looks fantastic! Your shop must be lookin pretty full.
Lee

Much appreciated! I'll have to do a whole shop tour, the other half behind the benches s mostly storage. My grinding room is so packed I can't fit anything else in though!

If I recall correctly you have one of the first Backpackers, I'm at nearly 100 of them now! It has been a lot of fun. Great to see you here!

Lee

Much appreciated! I'll have to do a whole shop tour, the other half behind the benches s mostly storage. My grinding room is so packed I can't fit anything else in though!

If I recall correctly you have one of the first Backpackers, I'm at nearly 100 of them now! It has been a lot of fun. Great to see you here!

Back