Knives & Nicotine, what form do you choose!!

hVrMeRT.jpg

This is my chosen method since I kicked the habit in ‘12......
The wife calls it my “douche flute” haha

My Pipe collection is about half the size of my Knife collection at its peak.
As it stands today the Pipes are worth about twice as much the Knives.

Given that I live on a farm I might want to look into breeding the Nicotine out of Tobacco, it could probably be done, and then we could avoid the MASSIVE tobacco taxes in the western world.
There might be other plants that could give a similar flavor profile to Tobacco but just eliminating the Nicontine is probably simpler at this point.

Camels were always my choice back in the day, and the non-filters still use the classic Camel blend as far as I know...I always heard there was a pinch of cocoa in it that gave it the slightly sweet taste. But that was long ago...been rocking this Erlkönigin atomizer for probably 10 years now (tank sleeve and Ti tip by me).

16163315286644779117480320800166.jpg

Camels were always my choice back in the day, and the non-filters still use the classic Camel blend as far as I know...I always heard there was a pinch of cocoa in it that gave it the slightly sweet taste. But that was long ago...been rocking this Erlkönigin atomizer for probably 10 years now (tank sleeve and Ti tip by me).

View attachment 1531217

Camel non filter!!!! No other butt tastes like it. Nothing comes close. I have no desire to quit! I love smoking-- only Camels though..... I don't know about the cocoa myth but the Turkish blend is the real deal.. Even Camel filters taste like ass.... Go figure with all the crap I put in my mouth, cigs, cigars, chew, dip etc I still have an incredible sense of taste... It drives my friends n family nuts that I can pick out all sorts of spices and flavors and they can't taste a difference:rolleyes:

I smoked cigarettes for 28 years

I quit 14 years ago

I miss it but not enough to go back

I rolled my own cigarettes for several years before I started vaping. My lungs are better off now. I mix my own e-juice. I vape about 5ml a day at 5mg/ml nicotine.

I rolled my own cigarettes for several years before I started vaping. My lungs are better off now. I mix my own e-juice. I vape about 5ml a day at 5mg/ml nicotine.

I tried vaping but it didn't do it for me. Nothing, absolutely nothing tastes like or compares with Camel non filter. If I'm jonesing bad enough to bum a cigarette from someone I tear off the filter and usually only smoke about half cause it just tastes awful!!!

I tried vaping but it didn't do it for me. Nothing, absolutely nothing tastes like or compares with Camel non filter. If I'm jonesing bad enough to bum a cigarette from someone I tear off the filter and usually only smoke about half cause it just tastes awful!!!

It seems that V2cigs closed down for some reason. But they had a e-juice named, "Red", that was the closest to tobacco flavor that I have found. I could tweak it a little and make it taste just like a Marlboro. I never tried to tweak it to taste like a Camel, but I'm sure that I could.
My favorite flavors are Banana Bondage and Pecan Sequence.
I used to smoke one cigarette on New Years Day every year with my oldest sister. But she passed away 1 1/2 years ago. So I haven't had a cigarette since Jan 1, 2019.

I haven’t smoked for nearly fifty years, but whent the Saints brought outdoor baseball back to Minnesota, I started burning one in the stands, because I could. Smoking in the ballpark is now a faint memory, but I still burn a couple a month, more if there’s whisky and a campfire.

BFF39FB4-B921-4A24-A808-FF7717E7CE4C.jpeg

Back