Knives on my cat

1wtrn4t.jpg

Meet Jag. He's with a GEC Toothpick. Jag was a drop off at our farm and wondered in out from a bitter cold night and hung out in our barn.We took him to the vet and found he had already been declawed and neutered. He now is a most welcomed addition to our family and safe from harm.
3vYgtGX.jpg

Meet Jag. He's with a GEC Toothpick. Jag was a drop off at our farm and wondered in out from a bitter cold night and hung out in our barn.We took him to the vet and found he had already been declawed and neutered. He now is a most welcomed addition to our family and safe from harm.
3vYgtGX.jpg
That’s so awesome!
Jag looks like a happy camper now :)

That’s so awesome!
Jag looks like a happy camper now :)
Jag is by far the calmest and quietest cat I have ever seen.Plus he talks to us.He's constantly by my side along side my bed or sitting in my lap on the recliner. He took over where my old cat that passed away always was there for me. When I was in my hospital bed in the living room for almost a year, my red cat never left my side. I had back surgery that went bad.He,Kelsie, is surely missed.

Jag is by far the calmest and quietest cat I have ever seen.Plus he talks to us.He's constantly by my side along side my bed or sitting in my lap on the recliner. He took over where my old cat that passed away always was there for me. When I was in my hospital bed in the living room for almost a year, my red cat never left my side. I had back surgery that went bad.He,Kelsie, is surely missed.
I’m sorry for your loss :( I know it’s difficult as I lost my siamese cat buster after 16 years. He was my Buddy and dearly missed . Mercedes I got at a rescue center when she was about 3 months and she’s 6 years old now and a real sweetheart very affectionate but she has the don’t mess with me side of her when she wants lol. She’s Loves posing for a picture to and cuddling .
Here’s one of Buster before he passed in his golden years chillin with Mercedes.
He had these pearcing blue eyes that don’t show in the pic .
tmUQIG0.jpg

Last edited:
I’m sorry for your loss :( I know it’s difficult as I lost my siamese cat buster after 16 years. He was my Buddy and dearly missed . Mercedes I got at a rescue center when she was about 3 months and she’s 6 years old now and a real sweetheart very affectionate but she has the don’t mess with me side of her when she wants lol. She’s Loves posing for a picture to and cuddling .
Here’s one of Buster before he passed in his golden years chillin with Mercedes.
He had these pearcing blue eyes that don’t show in the pic .
tmUQIG0.jpg
I'm sorry for your loss too because I know how it is. Our Kelsie was about 12 years when he passed the same week our Blue Heeler female dog of 14 years passed. That was a very bad week for us.Your Mercedes looks just like Jag.That's a precious picture of two beautiful cat companions.

This is my kitty buddy, Smokey. A family found him in a garbage bag by the river when he was a kitten of about 5 weeks old. :( They named him, and kept him for a year, before they decided they had to let him go; they already had so many other animals, plus children, and it was a stressful house for him to be in. So he's living a more chill life now with me. He's a big kitty, at over 23 lbs.

Today:
Smokey and the Dragonfly.jpg

Last October:
Smokey and the Military 3.JPG

And by the way, he ended up ripping some legs off the Spydertoy I made him with my (pre-mod) Spyderco Military.

Also, I don't know much about cat breeds, so if anyone could tell me what breed Smokey is, I'd be grateful!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure he's a Maine Coon.

Last edited:
This is my kitty buddy, Smokey. A family found him in a garbage bag by the river when he was a kitten of about 5 weeks old. :( They named him, and kept him for a year, before they decided they had to let him go; they already had so many other animals, plus children, and it was a stressful house for him to be in. So he's living a more chill life now with me. He's a big kitty, at over 23 lbs.

Today:
View attachment 1204778

Last October:
View attachment 1204786

And by the way, he ended up ripping some legs off the Spydertoy I made him with my (pre-mod) Spyderco Military.

Also, I don't know much about cat breeds, so if anyone could tell me what breed Smokey is, I'd be grateful!
Beautiful!

Back