Knives that have seen some use

I'll post my 3 work knives, they look pretty good.

I use them to shred through lots of stuff.
6fWtssF.jpg

Sorry mate, I thought i’ld Replied.
It’s just the spyderco model Number.
There is a rescue 93mm version as well.

B654C1C4-54E6-42FC-B09C-4BA26CF66D7E.jpeg These are the handle slabs of a knife that I got in 2004. You can see the scratches in the raw Titanium. I am going to sand the scratches out and anodize the parts. You probably wouldn’t want to see the finished product because it would no longer be beat up.

My phone doesn't take the best pictures, but this stockman has been my companion for the last 6 1/2 years. It's cleaned fish, cut insulation, cut rubber, stripped wire, carved trap triggers and pipe tamps. It's been under houses and in attics, through mud and clay and dirt. Every scratch was earned. The pipe will be 9 years old this December.

Attachments

• 0410191149a-1.jpg
    0410191149a-1.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 119
I am unable to attach a picture, but I assure you the little Kershaw I've been carrying for about 3 years is close to the end of its cycle.

Rykjeklut. Any markings on the blade? Looks like a Brusletto, and if it is it should have a laminated blade. Look down on the top of the blade and you should see a center portion, that would be a harder steel, with a softer steel on either side. John

nnWrOmx.jpg

BK-15, my one and only Becker knife. Stripped and ground a little thinner at the edge. I want to come up with a set of scales that go to the finger guard, maybe from some elk or mule deer antler sheds. It's a good knife for all around camp use but I've broken down beef, lamb, and turkeys with it. It even batons well, though it will send shock waves into your hand as it's so much narrower than its larger Becker siblings.

Zieg

nnWrOmx.jpg

BK-15, my one and only Becker knife. Stripped and ground a little thinner at the edge. I want to come up with a set of scales that go to the finger guard, maybe from some elk or mule deer antler sheds. It's a good knife for all around camp use but I've broken down beef, lamb, and turkeys with it. It even batons well, though it will send shock waves into your hand as it's so much narrower than its larger Becker siblings.

Zieg
Love the new look. :thumbsup:
What is that tape? Is it cloth/ rubber/ sandpaper type? I’m thinking of doing something similar. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back