Knives you gifted or received for Christmas.

I gave my dad a buck 112 slim pro. He’s never really carried a knife besides the SAK classic on his keychain but hopefully this will start to change that.

I got a very generous gift certificate for Medford Knives from my parents. I added a hefty sum of my own money to finally purchase a Medford Praetorian Ti direct from the factory. Unfortunately, there’s a pretty long lead time of 4-6 months so even though I ordered it Christmas Day I probably won’t receive it until May or even June

My fiancé surprised me this year with a Mercer bread knife. I've been getting into baking and have been complaining about our old bread knife and the Mercer she got me although cheap, it came really sharp.

AND she got me a Benchmade mini Bugout. It was a total surprise because I didn't think I would like any of the Bugouts but when she got me a mini and handled it for the first time, I immediately understood the craze. Now I want the BladeHQ exclusive thats currently on sale. Im trying hard to resist.

I only gifted one this year - a Leatherman skeletool.

I bought myself a Spyderco Rescue (to stash in the car) and a Spyderco Ark.

Also bought myself a few kitchen knives (since I'm not eating out anymore) and love the Ontario Cabbage knife, as a 6" THIN carbon butcher pattern.

I preordered CPK DEK1's for me and my sons for Christmas! I can't wait to see them!

Back