Knives you gifted or received for Christmas.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Smiling, Dec 24, 2020.

1. JDRanger

JDRanger

Aug 14, 2017
    My teenage kids got me a Benchmade 318 Proper friction folder for my office.

2. celticrogues

celticrogues Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2020
    I gave my dad a buck 112 slim pro. He’s never really carried a knife besides the SAK classic on his keychain but hopefully this will start to change that.

3. Silvanus

Silvanus Gold Member Gold Member

May 17, 2012
    I got a very generous gift certificate for Medford Knives from my parents. I added a hefty sum of my own money to finally purchase a Medford Praetorian Ti direct from the factory. Unfortunately, there’s a pretty long lead time of 4-6 months so even though I ordered it Christmas Day I probably won’t receive it until May or even June

4. learnerpermitted

learnerpermitted

Dec 30, 2020
    My fiancé surprised me this year with a Mercer bread knife. I've been getting into baking and have been complaining about our old bread knife and the Mercer she got me although cheap, it came really sharp.

AND she got me a Benchmade mini Bugout. It was a total surprise because I didn't think I would like any of the Bugouts but when she got me a mini and handled it for the first time, I immediately understood the craze. Now I want the BladeHQ exclusive thats currently on sale. Im trying hard to resist.

BD_01 likes this.
  5. CanadaKnifeGuy

CanadaKnifeGuy

Jan 27, 2019
    I only gifted one this year - a Leatherman skeletool.

I bought myself a Spyderco Rescue (to stash in the car) and a Spyderco Ark.

Also bought myself a few kitchen knives (since I'm not eating out anymore) and love the Ontario Cabbage knife, as a 6" THIN carbon butcher pattern.

6. 000Robert

000Robert Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2020
    I preordered CPK DEK1's for me and my sons for Christmas! I can't wait to see them!