Koenig Arius Blade show scores

Congrats on your good fortune!
If it were me Id keep the inlay.
Probably easier to get another CF down the road but the inlay might be harder to obtain.
Regardless of your choice it is the right one.
Cheers

Can anyone tell me if the 001 on my card that came with the carbon fiber inlay one means it's the first one ever made with carbon fiber inlay? Or does it mean it's the only one? I imagine he'll do more like this so I'm sure it's not a one off but it might be at the moment.

Can anyone tell me if the 001 on my card that came with the carbon fiber inlay one means it's the first one ever made with carbon fiber inlay? Or does it mean it's the only one? I imagine he'll do more like this so I'm sure it's not a one off but it might be at the moment.

Most likely it means the first. I'm sure he'll be making more, especially a black CF version. Maybe if it was the Copper dusted that you were after, maybe it'd be a long time before seeing another of that.
IMG_1198.JPG

I'm leaning that way too, but then I go back and look at the photo, and honestly can't make up my mind. Keep one as a user and one as a safe queen???
I would love to keep both. The red CF as a light user and the CF inlay one as more of a safe queen, I just don't know if I can justify it financially they were definitely not cheap. We'll see how it goes but until I decide I an not gonna carry or use the red CF one so it remains in perfect condition. I have only carried it once and that was back to blade show to pick up the CF inlay one, and it hasn't cut anything not even paper.

I would love to keep both. The red CF as a light user and the CF inlay one as more of a safe queen, I just don't know if I can justify it financially they were definitely not cheap. We'll see how it goes but until I decide I an not gonna carry or use the red CF one so it remains in perfect condition. I have only carried it once and that was back to blade show to pick up the CF inlay one, and it hasn't cut anything not even paper.

I know. Really tough call, and yes as you say they aren't cheap.

hey boss saw your bladeshow post, anyway you’d be down to sell the red cf arius? Hunter -7605193819

Inlay, really clean design overall.
The all cf is too boring to me, also the color and pattern of the cf itself is nicer on the inlay.

Another vote for the inlay. That is one beautiful knife. Life is too short for safe queens. Use them and enjoy them while you are able.

Tried to get some better shots of these, but obviously I am not a photographer lol.
o832CQm.jpg

eJfbppr.jpg

Back