1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 16 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Buck Custom Shop 119 Special lasermarked with the BladeForums logo!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Buck Custom Shop 119, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 20; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bad Kosa_PL failure to deliver

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by 19-3ben, Apr 8, 2019.

1. 19-3ben

19-3ben Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Absolutely. The one I have is excellent and has served me very very well.

2. Brhowser87

Brhowser87 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2016
    It's absolutely relevant, I hope u didn't take anything I said as meaning different. I was just blown away that the link from here took me to another thread, that took me to another and another, and he's still allowed to conduct business. (Not mod bashing, they do fine) Yes everybody is entitled to a screw up, were only human. It's what you do after said screw up that defines your character.

19-3ben likes this.
  3. 19-3ben

Jul 27, 2015
    Precisely!

And no worries. I caught your meaning just fine.

Brhowser87 likes this.
  4. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    On Blade Forums, I'd imagine they do. Why wouldn't they?

sharp thoughts and 19-3ben like this.
  5. Gastonknife

Gastonknife Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Too many good makers out there to gamble on one where you have to play the odds to win .

sharp thoughts and 19-3ben like this.
  6. beattheheat

beattheheat

Jan 13, 2018
    this man has screwed many people,there are "sellers"who are banned for less,in Europe he has made several victims who are not member on BF.by this time Konrad must run out of excuses,he used about every excuse in the book!

7. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Yeeeeah, if a guy on the other end of a deal outside the US starts spouting trash like "I'm not beholden to US Law*", I would put that guy on blast to the extreme, and make sure everyone was made aware of what a scumwad thing that is. That's essentially a statement of "I could totally defraud you and there's nothing you could do about it so stop irritating me or that's exactly what I'll do." That doesn't fly with me. Why is this guy still allowed to sell knives here again? I missed that part.

* Paraphrased

8. 19-3ben

Jul 27, 2015
    It didn't fly with me either, which is why I posted the GBU thread, rather than just leave negative feedback.

As for why he is allowed to sell knives here... that's above my pay grade. @Boru13 was directly involved here, so he's well aware of the situation. If Kosa is still allowed to sell knives here, I assume there is a reason. If I had to throw down a random guess, it would be that Boru's threat was (paraphrased) "Your sale threads are locked until this is sorted out. Pay up in one week or you're permanently banned." And it would be an issue to then ban him anyway after he does pay within a week? That's just my guess, and not based on anything factual.

Quiet likes this.
  9. T.L.E. Sharp

T.L.E. Sharp The Looking Edge Sharpening Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 30, 2016
    I have it on good authority that @19-3ben deserves fully all the trouble he's seen here. He kicks puppies. That being said, I'm glad to hear that this was resolved. Nobody likes puppies anyway.

So where's the tracking? Forget all the payment/refund logistics, you still haven't given anyone any indication that you actually shipped the knife. 80% of your issues with this transaction could have been resolved with a ten second copy/paste of a tracking #.

JD Mandrell likes this.