KUKRIS???

Not sure which blade/knife you are referencing here:

Okay, yeah. It was a model I found on ebay for $2,500 -A Busse Fusion Huck..

I am seeing them on the Busse site for around $600... Still way out of my price range, but super sweet lookin'!

Look up the Becker BK21. It's more of a modern style. I have one with micarta scales.
It's Amazing.....
It's going to be difficult to find Anything, with good, known steels that can out compete it. At any (affordable) price....

Oh, snap... I WANT THAT BECKER!!!

Haha!

Can't find it anywhere, though...?

@Kailash Blades Scourge. My favorite garden management tool for the past years :)

xLy9FiH.jpg

Dude, THIS is the company...

Looking at their site... BEAUTIFUL blades!!!

They even have some cheaper options -Under $100...

-T

Whoa! Those knives are super cool lookin'! Some of them feel more like big blades or machetes to me and not kukris, but still... BAD-ASS!!

What is that colorful, almost "Abstract painting-like" handle material there??
Yeah, I don't current;ly have a Kukri for sale, but they are mostly 6-8" EDCs and choppers. They're a lot thicker than most other blades, too. By 'abstract handle material', I assume you mean the resin/burl hybrids? I have a set, the BA TAC P LE and the MOASH

Oh, snap... I WANT THAT BECKER!!!

Haha!

Can't find it anywhere, though...?

I bought one at a certain smoldering butte store in the Appalachian area right before X-mas. I know they had them, but Yeah..... because of the "Vid" it's hard to find stuff.

You will Not be disappointed though. Sometimes they come up in the exchange here too

It
Very nice! What is the one with the point of its blade the lowest?
It’s a very old Nepalese villager kukri that I got from Simon at Tora. I think he used it as an example for another model. The Bhojpure I got from him has a very similar karda and chakmak, it the Kukri to the right of the villager.

Himalayan Imports. Great quality, price and customer service. A VUK-Village Utility Knife is a good start if you can get one. Great all around user khuk.

Mine is a WWII era british army kukri. Arrow stamped, has original sheath and the two small knives. I don't remember where I got it or what it cost me. It's a good looking wall hanger. I've had it darn near forever though.

It

It’s a very old Nepalese villager kukri that I got from Simon at Tora. I think he used it as an example for another model. The Bhojpure I got from him has a very similar karda and chakmak, it the Kukri to the right of the villager.

I wondered it looks like the long leaf that I got from IMA from the royal armory of Nepal.

Mine is a WWII era british army kukri. Arrow stamped, has original sheath and the two small knives. I don't remember where I got it or what it cost me. It's a good looking wall hanger. I've had it darn near forever though.

Can't see the picture on this device for some reason but I will definitely look at this thread again later.

My advice: snag an HI villager for cheap, beat the snot out of it while saving your $$ so when you know exactly what you want you can order a tailor-made Kailash.

Back