Last minute gift for 12/20

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L tor r

18 inch 33 ounce M-43 by Krishna Kami. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath . $100 even. *SOLD*

18.5 inch 30 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $125. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 24 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Krishna Kami Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

17 inch 21 ounce villager fit and finishfathers military replica Knife by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Brown leather sheath. $95.

vr1A3z2.jpg

dkjpeN6.jpg

L to r

21 inch 29 ounce Chainpura by Anil. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $100 even. *SOLD*

15 inch 19 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $88 *SOLD*

15 inch 18 ounce BAS by Tej Kami. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $85.

4nNEmJu.jpg

L to r

Villager fit and finish baby Hasia from Manakamana village. Wooden handle and sheath.
$20 each

I1ybBST.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh... right when I'm tapped out!! Just bought all the christmas gifts and a 2x72 grinder!!

That 21 inch 29 ounce Chainpura by Anil is an amazing piece/deal!!

I am tapped out until after Christmas. But that Chiruwa Ang Khola by Krishna Kami and that 15" Ang Khola by Purna both look really nice. And I love the village fit and finish Father's Military Replica I have by Manoj, and that one looks just as nice.

Grats on the grinder! What kind did ya get? Im gonna build me one someday.

Dicktator Grinder DasToobinator. Out of Oregon. Shipped it lightning fast. Still need to assemble.
Waiting on belts to come from another source.

Diktator grinders appear to be made by the same operation that makes Origin grinders. His communication has been fast. Shipped super quick, and even refunded me shipping from combining items in one box.

ems on the chainpura. Probably too much knife for me but I'm a sucker for the long, thin ones.

I am tapped out until after Christmas. But that Chiruwa Ang Khola by Krishna Kami and that 15" Ang Khola by Purna both look really nice.
I'll take care of them for you. Got the DD.

I have two Purna villagers at 16 inch 19 ounce.
Both are impeccable for villagers. This Purna Ak might become a trail knife.

My old tried and true tin chirra is 15 inch 23 ounce.
So I know I'll love that 24 ounce 16.5 incher.
That's actually pretty light for a chiruwa ankola.
Can't wait...

LOL, not a bad start.... an Ultimate Fighter was my very first one too..... Fantastic blade, but that double edge does limit it's usefulness in a utility role.
I was initially a bit worried about the double edged aspect, but I figure I will mostly be using it for all of the Ultimate Fighting I do. ;)

Back